What is your life like? What do you do on a daily basis? This IS the lounge.

RPGMasterTurk91

Turkish RPG Master
Aug 2, 2006
Somewhere in New Jersey
Believe it or not, I'm not even playing a sport in school or clubs right now, not only because it would interfere with all the other things I am doing--but because the school i go to (Academy for Law and Public Safety) is 15-20 minutes away, and getting rides is no longer a simple task. In the Academy, there are some people in my class who live 45-60 minutes away; the town in which you reside is only restricted to the specific county in which the Academy is located in (in which I will not say which county for privacy purposes). The academy is located in another other high school (the high school that is 20 minutes away from me in other words).

Anyways, I am in (which may sound nerdy, but I'm not sacrificing not going to my normal high school, going somewhere thats 20 minutes away and not 1-5 minutes like everyone else for nothing) Key Club, Jerseymen, Math League, Choir, Good as Gold (Advanced Choir Group), and the Musical (which is Gypsy), in which the show is April 20, 21st and 22nd. The musical takes out most of my time. Monday (tomorrow) starts hell weak, where my 2 brothers and I will not have lives lol :tard: . This also means I cannot go on WiiChat for a while...

Out of school programs include Explorers and Turkish Cultural Dance. Explorers is a program where you receive the same level eduaction a police officer does from speakers that come in to educate you. However, the age requirements are 13-21, and you do lots of community service, raising money mainly for the post. We go on fun trips throughout the year like camping trip with the post, Florida (in which we receive additional training there as well, but most of the time is having fun). We are constantly helping the town out, doing traffick stops and parking cars (parking cars as in directing them towards a parking spot during crowded events, not actually driving the car itself). We have a meeting everyone Wednesday night. However, they ask for our assitance and time about three times a week...Wednesday nights, Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings. Play practice conflicts with much of that...

On Sundays nights, and sometimes Friday nights, I have Turkish Cultural Dancing. Besides the fact that it is a great form of excersize, this is something I enjoy doing. It's a nonprofit organization. Just to clear things up, the dance instructor is not there to teach you history, or about the culture itself, but rather just the dancing. It is very tiring, as it requires sharp figures and dancing to the awesome music played by the instructor with his accordian, and accompied by a hand drummer. It is also important to note that it is not a Romantic-type dance, or taken lightly either. Most of the people there are ethnic Turkish or Turkic nationalities, but is not limited to these types of people.

While Choir and the clubs run during school hours (but sometimes outside of school hours), Good as Gold (advanced choir group in which you have to audition to get in) is on Mondays after school. It runs from 3:00-4:30, but I usually get home by 5:00. If I have Play practice at 7:00 like I usually do...I just wait at school or chill around town with my friends until the time comes. Play practice on Thursdays run from 3:00-5:00, on Saturday's from 10:00-1:00. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays play practice runs from 7:00-9:30, but I usually get home at 10:00. Then I have Explorer's that night (Thursdays) from 7:00-10:00. You might think I'm bored with all this stuff to do, but its all actually quite fun. Don't get me wrong...they do get repetitive, annoying and boring at times as well.

As for school, I wake up around 6:15-6:45. I'm a sophomore, by the way (10th grade). Bus comes around 7:15-7:20. I usually take showers the night before, but not usually on the morning of school. Yes, this does mean I shower daily... Without getting into detail of what I do in the morning to get ready for school, I'll get into my classes... All periods last 40 minutes each (sounds disgusting lol), with four minutes in between to get to classes, use the bathroom, get your books and so on. Out of 9 periods, first period class is Academy English. Second, Academy History. Third and fourth periods are Law and Public Safety (great, fun class and teacher), fifth period first half choir takesp lace of study, second half I have my lunch (choir is optional, and you get more credits if you are in it. Since it lasts only for half a period, you get 2.5 credits instead of the normal 5 credits. Betteer than no credits and a full lunch period!). Sixth period I have Algebra II/Triginometry Honors. Seventh, Spanish III Honors, Eigth Gym, and fourht, Chemistry Honors. Just for kicks, I am an honoroll student (All A's and B's, nothing less), but not High Honoroll (All A's, nothing less).

Anyone else care to share what they do? What is your weekly schedule? Do you have a life? In mine, I didn't put what I do exactly on my free time--like going on WiiChat, playing video games or attempting to play the piano during my free time. Instead, I put my school schedule and what I do there. But feel free to make yours as unique as you wish, the way you want it. Be creative. :cornut:

Last edited:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
It's true what they say about you Canadians :wtf:

what is that suspossed to mean HUH? what are you saying US canadians don have a life (says this whle eating burritoe)

My computers and animals are pretty much my life.  I will occasionally go snowboarding, hunting, or paintballing on the weekend, but usually I am sitting right here at my computer. Sometimes I will go to parties and drink/get stoned but I don't know if that really counts.

I get up at 6:00 am on weekdays then I get on my bus at 6:50 am
get to school at 7:20 am. Then I got throgh the whole school routine...Im very quiet in class and loud outside of it. After 8 hours of school (I may have 10 depending if I have to stay after school) I go home and relax in my room either going on Wiichat.com or playing games. Go to sleep at 11:00 am to 12:00 am....do the same thing the next day! My life is soooo boring...but SUMMER BREAK is only a few weeks away CHEERS!

On weekdays its basically random.....Im either hanging out at my house or out with my friends.....every other weekend I visit my dad so I'll be gone next weekend.

I thinks its unacceptable how much the school pushes me...so I usually just say **** the teachers and never do my homework...and during the end of the year I just stop trying...and dont do anything really....Im just awaiting that day May 31st so I can live a real life and not one built entirely on useless education (and it is, a lot of this **** they teach me isnt going to help me at all!)

Overall my life is about games and it has been since I was 7 years old!
While everyone else is skate boarding or being Emo Im playing games or disscusing them!
Its my purpose in life to be involed with the gaming industry otherwise Ocarina of Time wouldnt had made its way to me....soon I will build upon the gaming industry! I'm doing everything I can to learn more about it....but school is in my way...so this summer will be my best shot!

Last edited:
Ok, My daily life is interesting...
Earlier
Around 9:00 am, i wake up wondering where the hell i am, i get washed n changed ect go downstairs, have breakfast then i go on my wii abit.
Later
i usually pop on msn, check my mail and talk to a few of my mates and such. I then go out and meet some friends, mess around. go home, chill out and listen to music in my room for a few hours. read magazines.eat.etc
Also
Go on wii chat and talk!
Next time on...
I then go back upstairs , listen to music, go on wii, read the news on the news channel. Go to sleep

My life is so interesting and relaxing! (sarcastic)( this is not my everyday life,my life is different everyday...

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
It's true what they say about you Canadians :wtf:
:lol:

Let's see, i'm currently enrolled a school with a weird schedule (only go to actual school on Tuesday, the rest of the week you just homeschool, the next Tuesday you turn in your work, get a new assignment sheet and so on). Other than that I coach tennis on Mondays from 3:30 to 5:00, then play from 5:00 to 6:30; on Thursdays I have a Science Class separate from my school from 9:00 to 11:00, then Drum practice from 3:30 to 4:00, then a private (tennis) lesson from 4:30 to 5:30; on Friday I coach from 4:00 to 6:30, then play from 6:30 to 8:00; finally on Saturday, I just play from 11:00 to 12:30. So ya, I have a pretty busy tennis schedule. :/

Then I have my friends :))), my computer and my Wii.

ok fine ill tell you people what i do

i wake up, go on the comp,after2 hours of fighting with my bladder to not to go into the bathroom i finally go,i then go on to the wii, watch tv and hence do my homework and wii chat again

i then eat burritoes all night

I live in Spain technically, but I go to a boarding school in France because it's got a great art school so I can study the theatre and the great art. On the weekends I go hang out in Paris where my friends are and we play video games, mostly Wii these days. Or I go to Spain to visit my parents sometimes.

Then in the summer I go to Italy and America where my family has a vacation house, so we just do nothing but have fun like jet ski and stuff. In the Winter I go to Canada where I ski, I hope to some day go to the olympics.

As far as the little things during my day I study and play games and stuffs.

En4Neo said:
I live in Spain technically, but I go to a boarding school in France because it's got a great art school so I can study the theatre and the great art. On the weekends I go hang out in Paris where my friends are and we play video games, mostly Wii these days. Or I go to Spain to visit my parents sometimes.

Then in the summer I go to Italy and America where my family has a vacation house, so we just do nothing but have fun like jet ski and stuff. In the Winter I go to Canada where I ski, I hope to some day go to the olympics.

As far as the little things during my day I study and play games and stuffs.

Now thats a good life
lucky guy :D

Joe said:
Now thats a good life
lucky guy :D
depends how you view fun. :) Some kids are forced into leaving home and going to some boarding school, etc. etc.

Though, yours does sound pretty cool, En4Neo.

usual weekdays:

5:45 am: wake up, take shower
6:15: eat, make bed, make sure everythings ok for future events in the day
6:30: watch news
7:00: leave for school
7:40: have school for a while, talk to friends, try to do as much homework as possible
3:00 p.m.: arrive to water polo practice or home game: hang out with other freshmen in water polo; OR away game- get on bus
5:00 p.m. start practice or watch varsity game
6:00: continue practice or start game
7:00: done with practice or game, go home; OR if away game go on bus; OR if tuesday or thursday go to martial arts practice
8:00: get home; OR continue marital arts practice
8:15: eat, watch t.v. ; OR martial arts practice stops
8:45: get done eating/ T.V., go on computer and/or play games, watch more t.v.; get ready for tommorrow
10:00 p.m.: collapse on bed

repeat

Monday - Go to school at 7:30, get out of school at 2, stay after school for night school till 5:30, go to soccer practice at 6, get off soccer practice at 9, go home, eat, and then sleep.

Tuesday - Go to school, get out of school, sit on my ass all day, and if im not sore or feeling like **** from soccer practice i might get in my garage and lift some weights.

Wensday - Repeat Monday

Thursday - Go to school, get out of school, lift some weights, then soccer practice.

Friday - Go to school, get out of school, sit infront of the computer screen, maybe a friendly game for soccer practice if i don't have a tournament on Saturday and Sunday, go home, lift some weights.

Saturday - Sunday - These two days are all about soccer. I may have a tournament that takes up both of these days with 2 matches one day and two the other, or i may just have one on Saturday or Sunday and then i'll sit on my ass all day doing nothing.

Thats my week right there.

Last edited:
Back