i0n in PS3?

i think there is a link there for people for are into both and also to try and stop the hole ps3 suxs wii rocks thing

hehe wondered how long it would take for someone to notice that link :)

Yes thats a forum of mine i've been tinkering with lately. I love gaming and think the next 12 months is a really exciting time for the console scene.

My aim is to provide a lively and fun place for us all to discuss these consoles and would much rather have a place to point the PS3 fans to that sign up here.

Dont worry guys this place will always be my number 1 :) Just wait and see what stuff i got planned for when the console is released hehe.

hehe:lol: i really don't care..:p i would'nt care if he was the biggest ps3 fan and had this page. i'm just gladd to have this forum and get the latest news dude.. this is no big deal.. at all

nice ps3 forum though i0n;):p

Last edited:
m7ticalm said:
Hey this is a bit random, but do u get profits out your forums? Like money or anything?

I wont see any monetary profit from this place for a looong time, i dont care though gaming is a big hobbie of mine :D

yah you better get the 360chat quick before someone else does, and by the way i0n, do you liek wii more or ps3? i would assume wii

Yea im a big N fan, must admit im a little intrigued about the PS3 - im a sucker for eye-candy.

i0n said:
Yea im a big N fan, must admit im a little intrigued about the PS3 - im a sucker for eye-candy.

Resistance..........aww that looks sooooo amazing. Thoes monsters look so cool jumping on you and biting you.
And how you worded that, you could either be a big Nintendo fan, or a nintendo fan, because some people refer to it as Big N, yah just thought I would point that out.

Back