If there was a real Zelda movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liv Tyler would be too much of an obvious choice for Zelda - I think Nicole Kidman would be much better suited.

blankconnection said:
a zelda movie would suck, it would ruin the series!!

The TV series sucked, does that make the games worse?

Bill Nighy as a villain. That would be cool. :p And Link should be an unknown.

Link - Leonardo DiCaprio
Zelda - Natalie Portman
Gannon - Daniel Day-Lewis

Navi would be replaced by a new fairy, played by Danny DeVito. "Hey! Listen!... I know a great place near the castle with highstakes black jack and low priced hookers."

lol....it should be a comedy movie

link as jon heder
ganondorf as will ferrel
zelda as jennifer love hewitt

lol.....:lol:

yaa srry but i just dont see the legend of zelda being a movie, tho i would watch it, but ide know i would get dissapointed

We would need the director from Lord of the Rings and King Kong with some really amazing computer graphics. Legolas would probably be good. The problem is that I honestly can't picture a good link. Maybe, they hold off on the movie and design a movie completely in the computer with voices. One day it will look so real we won't be able to tell. Then it would be the characters we've always known.

I think a comedy would work best. Will Ferell as Gannondorf is genius. Absolute genius.

The more I think about making a "serious" version, the more impossible it is to cast. Therefore, I think a parody is the way to go.

Will Farrell as Ganondorf: Yes! He's just fun to watch as a bad guy in general. Can't take him seriously for even a second.

I dunno about Jon Heder as Link...I think it could work, especially if he takes the role "seriously", like he was in Napoleon. That could work.

Zelda should be...Mila Kunis. I'm dead serious. Just think about her role as Jackie on That 70's Show, and imagine that applied to the character Zelda...comedic gold. If she's not Zelda, though, she could be Navi...

In fact, let's go with that: Mila Kunis as Navi. Then, Zelda could be played by......Kristen Schaal. Look her up, she's freakin' funny.

Billy Bob Thornton should be the Happy Mask Salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back