If you had £1,000,000...

I would build a grass, clay, asphalt, Super Turf, and carpet tennis courts in my backyard. That's all I need. I'd spend the rest on a PS3 + a few games and give the rest to a good foundation.

ssbb_lover said:
I would build a grass, clay, asphalt, Super Turf, and carpet tennis courts in my backyard. That's all I need. I'd spend the rest on a PS3 + a few games and give the rest to a good foundation such as the Waluigi Fan Club!
Why thank you :lol:

I'd go buy some stuff that I find necessary and that I've wanted for awhile. Then I'd put a lot of the money in seperate accounts to build up interest. Leave some to a charity. Give the rest to my kids.

Buy a taco
Buy chicken
Buy bananas
Buy all games that have a 9+/10 rating
Role in the money
Bathe in the money:lol:
Stare at the money
Make a video game
Trade all the rest of it for 1 cent...

If I had £1,000,000 then Google Earth would look a little like this:

worlddomvo6.jpg

A nice house in Vancouver, BC. Actually, that's about all I'd be able to afford.. Any left over money would go into purchasing furniture, electronics etc..

Syntax said:
A nice house in Vancouver, BC. Actually, that's about all I'd be able to afford.. Any left over money would go into purchasing furniture, electronics etc..
So there will be no monthly/yearly costs whatsoever then? :lol:

Paying for electricity/water is for noobs :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
So there will be no monthly/yearly costs whatsoever then? :lol:

Paying for electricity/water is for noobs :lol:

That would go under left over money. Also, by continuing my education and getting a decent paying job would go towards those costs.

I'd buy some toys for my future pet parakeet, buy my own laptop, put a couple thousand dollars towards a family vacation, i'd buy a pleo, i'd get an iphone, i'd donate the rest of 1,000,000 to the SPCA and put the last 1,000,000 in my bank account. ( i live in the usa, 2 mill!)

Back