If you had one day left to live...

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
If you were told that tomorrow would be your last day of living, what kind of stuff would you do?

Ashwii00 said:
If you were told that tomorrow would be your last day of living, what kind of stuff would you do?

Wait, I've seen this movie before...

First thing would be to probably take down WiiChat.. or run rampant across th e board.
:shifty:

Seriously though, I wouldn't do too much differently, as its kinda short notice..too short for my liking anyways.

But I would tell a certain someone over here how I felt about them, although maybe if I was dying that wouldn't be a good idea?

I'd play the Wii one last time as well, do something with the family etc.
Nothing too major for me.

Celeste said:
Sex and carbohydrates.

True.... Plus I Would get into alot of fights.

For the people who say they will kill people.... Why would you kill other people just because yours is ending? Seriously..

-first I would say goodbye to everyone... for good
-Give all my stuff away
-do something extremely stupid with the fastest car I can find (drive it as fast as I can over the biggest ramp I can find:lol:)
-go sky diving from the highest altitude possible
-at the end of the day (if I'm still alive:lol:), I would go out with a bang; strap a big-ass bottle rocket to my back and take control of my death

I would do my favorite thing in the whole world
go skinny dipping
and then have sex again
and umm hmm then i would
spend time with family i guess
And i would tell her that i love her.

I would probably spend a lot of time praying. Spend time with family and friends. More or less just relax other than that. I agree with CantGetAWii, one day is too short to do anything of substance.

Well under the circumstances of having one day left to live, I highly doubt I would be anywhere but the hospital bed :lol:

Under a completely hypothetical situation where I can in fact go about to do whatever I want with the last day of my life, I'd:

1. Have sex (lots of it)
2. Kidnap the governor :)lol: )
3. Release the governor in a random place after cops have been chasing me for a little.
4. Kidnap the governor again but this time, kick him out of the moving car for dramatic effect.
5. Eat til my stomach bursts (I'm gonna die anyway)
6. Penance (In the situation of Hell and Heaven, I don't wanna be screwed when I meet the Big Guy at the gates.)
7. At that time I hope the sentence above signature wont be true.
8. Dramatically kick someone down a pit like in 300.
9. Sex (lots of it)
10. By this time, I'll be dead.

Back