One day to live...

Frogger said:
I still don't understand why I'd go to Manchester, willingly.

Pssh, my lips.

They lure even the most anxious princesses...and scousers.

LinksDarkSide said:
I would also totally call all my friends and family and have a huge party.
That's not a bad idea at all, after my "autobahn" cruise I would have a huge party.

Better idea...

To save the countless lives of others I have decided to the world better and take out those who have planned to commit mass murders.

My hit list:

- Paintballer
- ARav989
- Hugh345
- Happy (to prevent my own death)
- Kai
- Cpt. McCloud (after the hug of course <3)

And thus problem solved and I've saved countless lives in the process.

On a more serious note, I would most likely stick to my original plans. And or attempt that search for i0n on horseback.

Syntax said:
Better idea...

To save the countless lives of others I have decided to the world better and take out those who have planned to commit mass murders.

My hit list:

- Paintballer
- ARav989
- Hugh345
- Kai

On a more serious note, I would most likely stick to my original plans. And or attempt that search for i0n on horseback.
:lol: That's funny.

Syntax said:
Better idea...

My hit list:

- Paintballer
- ARav989
- Hugh345
- Kai

Brilliant count me in...and on a side note

I'm surprised nobody has said they would try and figure out a way to stop their death...why die when you might be able to stop it?

Marioman said:
Brilliant count me in...and on a side note

I'm surprised nobody has said they would try and figure out a way to stop their death...why die when you might be able to stop it?
Life isn't really all that interesting. I guess if I was truly content I would wish to prolong it, but...meh...not presently.

^Oh please... "rolleyes:

We all have bad days Celeste....I'm sure in a weeks time you'll be back on your feet, and besides X-mas is right around the corner...that brings some excitement

Marioman said:
^Oh please... "rolleyes:

We all have bad days Celeste....I'm sure in a weeks time you'll be back on your feet, and besides X-mas is right around the corner...that brings some excitement
Okily dokily.

Alright, so I dunno about you, but it seems like you've been ignoring me all week. If it has anything to do with what was said in the Photo Album a while back, that was a simple misunderstanding and I apologize for that. I don't like being on bad terms with people that I don't want to be on bad terms with.

Then again, it could be a coincidence and I could be making a fool out of myself right now...

Back