One day to live...

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
I'm intrested to know what you all would do if you were going to die tommorrow...Would you do something you've never dreamed of? Such as climb Mt. Everest. Or maybe tell someone something you've been longing to say? Go out and try to fix the world's problems, or maybe try to ruin them...

As for me...I'd probably spend my last day with my cousin who's practically a brother to me...

So what about you guys?

Haha I've allways wanted to do that...I'll add that to my list of things to do

Decorate my casket with glitter glue and kawaii stickers.

Look for a genie, to wish for a few more days on here :lol:

Naw, I probably wouldn't do too much different.
Just everything I know I can get caught/in trouble for I would do without hesitation, so use your imagination kiddies :lol:

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Interesting... I really don't know..
Meet millions of people I've met on
here. Rofl, and well.. travel back to
Boston, all in one day. Rofl

Boston! Yes Boston is my hometown.

I think I would take the fastest car I could find and get on the freeway and just drive as fast as I could for as long as I could.

i would beat the last boss in galaxy and then prolly try to get with a bunch of chicks and then go to confession. but i probably wouldnt get with a bunch of chicks because i am a wuss and i would just talk it up and then never do it and probably just go outside and play in the snow.

paintba||er said:
Get high. Get a bunch of explosives. Plant it in Bill Gate's house. Get an AK-47 and a lot of ammo. Fly to NYC. Go to a very largely populated street, and start mowing down as many people as possible.

This.

Me and my friends have already contemplated what we would do if we were going to die in a close time. We said first, we would climb on top of a tall building in New York in the middle of rush hour where the streets are litterally crawling with millions of people, and just start sniping them down one by one for hours until we were caught. :lol:

...is that sick?

Back