One day to live...

Oh, I definetely have haha, but yeah it wasn't a reference to it.

Hugh345 said:
Rape Jessica Alba
we were all thinking it
Classy.
I see the word rape used a bit more than necessary on this forum. It's probably the only way some people will ever experience sex with anyone but themselves though.

Marioman said:
No I doubt he'd know how to even use a gun...but still the thought of it and just kidding around is still wrong
I know how to use a gun. I have a bunch in my closet. :)

And I was semi-serious. I doubt I would ever kill somebody, because I doubt there will be a situation like that. And if I was going to die in a day then I would probably not be able to leave a bed, hence not be able to go on a killing spree. But if I was 100% sure that I had absolutely no chance of living past the day, and was fit to run around, I probably would do something like that....

i liked that movie.

i know!!!(sarcasticly) i will dress up like link and do a crappy job of playing the zelda tp game. like a cosplay!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

...So I wonder why God doesn't tell us when we're going to die?

[/sarcasm]

now if i actually had one day to live, id spend it with my friends. Get to talk to em one last time. hang out with my girlfriend and tell her that i didnt want her remorsing over my death.

Then i would be a little punk ass like i naturally am and egg houses, teepee some people, mess with people. Then, I'd go to confession. go to sleep and thats it.

Celeste said:
Classy.
I see the word rape used a bit more than necessary on this forum. It's probably the only way some people will ever experience sex with anyone but themselves though.
You just burned half of this forum...wow...

@Paintballer...Sounds like your set...

@Arav dude I'd do stuff like that too...just not hurt people...just mess with them :)

^Lol i got 2066...But when i changed it to say I smoked...the date stayed the same...I changed otehr things too but all it goes off of is the date of your birth...It's bogus...(Obviously)

Yeah, mine is actually this:

Monday, July 3, 2073
looks like I still beat everyone

I put myself down as optimistic and I shot up like 20 years...wow I didn't know it was so helpful lol

Back