Im so happy!

Lamar/TBD

Computer animator
Oct 22, 2007
Best of England: Suffolk
*crying* ^o^ the text in the image sums it all up. i got it on tuesday.
sohappytoteu1.jpg

but that level wasnt in the game,

i was upset about that it looked fun, from the demo

Lamar/TBD said:
*crying* ^o^ the text in the image sums it all up. i got it on tuesday.
sohappytoteu1.jpg

Indeed. I was disappointed with the lack of longevity in the main story. I beat Bowser in 6 hours with 137 lives left.

l7cx1Cl said:
im taking my time with it so i never get tired of it i play till i save then quit n do something else ^^

I could never do that :lol:

I love plowing through games like this. Sadly, I don't see myself playing it again for a while.

galaxy is great if it's story wasnt so short but its still an amazing game to bad I cant play it myself.

FRuMMaGe said:
I could never do that :lol:

I love plowing through games like this. Sadly, I don't see myself playing it again for a while.

Unlike windwaker, i completed it twice, 2 years after completing it the first time O: it's just the matter of perfecting things like collecting coins for me. especially for Yoshis island on the SNES. that was addictive for people collecting all red coins and flowers! :3

PS. aah frummage, i can always rely on you to get my posts more comments :3

FRuMMaGe said:
Indeed. I was disappointed with the lack of longevity in the main story. I beat Bowser in 6 hours with 137 lives left.

GREAT, now i know bowser is the final boss, wanna tell me more?

lol jk, i kinda knew that... i mean, hes bowser.

Jafoob said:
GREAT, now i know bowser is the final boss, wanna tell me more?

lol jk, i kinda knew that... i mean, hes bowser.

I didn't spoil it for you, it says it in the instruction manual and you find it out within 1 minute of playing the game

:0, he was like soooo easy, i mean i didnt loose a life on him, and didnt get 1 game over throught out the whole game

daviduk200 said:
:0, he was like soooo easy, i mean i didnt loose a life on him, and didnt get 1 game over throught out the whole game

Yeah I got no gameovers either. The only hard level was the first one and that was only because I was still getting used to the controls.

I only lost 4 lives between the first level and Bowsers final level

iv still not done it 100% yet only got 94 stars, but not once have i had to give up on a star,

and not once have these stars been challenging, unlike mario 64

i mean how hard was mario 64, some of the missions were more puzzleing, and remember the secret racetrack on the mountain level how hard was that to find.

64 was better because it was more challenging, but galaxy is better because its more fun.

Back