Im so happy!

daviduk200 said:
iv still not done it 100% yet only got 94 stars, but not once have i had to give up on a star,

and not once have these stars been challenging, unlike mario 64

i mean how hard was mario 64, some of the missions were more puzzleing, and remember the secret racetrack on the mountain level how hard was that to find.

64 was better because it was more challenging, but galaxy is better because its more fun.

i dunno, i died alot and, it seems my lives dont save. no matter how many lives i have when i save and quit i go back and i have like 5. anyway i thought there were some really tough levels, namely,
the one with those spider goo things you gotta stick on and throw yourself to each one and eventually get to the star. that took me at least 15 tries. also the bouldergeist was a tad challenging though i didnt die. i was gonna do the daredevil comet but i am too tired right now.

yeah but a lot of them are pretty easy but i still like games like that alot, where everything is kinda easy but still a little tricky those are my fave. games. like zelda points you in the right direction and makes it pretty easy but kinda not. i dunno what im even saying im so tired. good night guys.

Back