Last Text Message You Recieved

"well... I'm like a bird. Hold me to tightly and u'll crush me, not enough and I'll fly away"
-Kanon

My response: "y do u always have to make things harder than they r?! Stop giving me quotes that make sense in a weird way!"

I don't have texting, so I'll make up a text so I won't feel left out, like the little blonde kid with glasses on the playground who tries to hang out with the big Ginger Kid and his friends but instead is forced to eat by himself near the trash can.

Ahem.

"Oh shucky darns."

~ Adrian Monk.

Me and Adrian, we're tight.

I don't have texting, so I'll make up a text so I won't feel left out, like the little blonde kid with glasses on the playground who tries to hang out with the big Ginger Kid and his friends but instead is forced to eat by himself near the trash can.

Ahem.

"Oh shucky darns."

~ Adrian Monk.

I didn't like that episode of Monk to be honest. They got pretty bad so I quit watching.

Ahem.

"Oh shucky darns."

~ Adrian Monk.

I didn't like that episode of Monk to be honest. They got pretty bad so I quit watching.

I thought it was funny as hell. Monk has always been a great show IMO.

Back