Im tired of sony's bull$hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
---Brian--- said:
Lol what a fanboy, and Sony is a way better company than Nintendo, Sony dont work with the japanese Mafia, they dont work in dating services with illegal prostitution going on like your precious "nintendo". You really dont know a thing you idiot.

Erm.. the better company is to the preference of the person.. And that sounded just as much like a fanboy then the original post, fanboy. :sick:

Anyways, the thread made a few.. good points.. but they would of been more respectable if written nicer.

GamerCon said:
Dont ban brain, its not his fault samus is a complete retard. I dont know why people havent physically attacked samus yet.

I really struck a nerve this time huh? It cracks me up that I've gotten you so close to tears you resort to personal attacks. Sony sucks get over your crush already lol.

SamuS said:
I really struck a nerve this time huh? It cracks me up that I've gotten you so close to tears you resort to personal attacks. Sony sucks get over your crush already lol.
Yea im cryin. I dont know where your from but, trust me on this, you really make your whole country look really stupid. Your some kind of 9th generation inbred... thing. Stop sucking Nintendo for a minute and breath, your brain needs oxygen too.

GamerCon said:
Yea im cryin. I dont know where your from but, trust me on this, you really make your whole country look really stupid. Your some kind of 9th generation inbred... thing. Stop sucking Nintendo for a minute and breath, your brain needs oxygen too.

lol, you're just upset because u had $600 robbed off you. too bad.

Brawny said:
where is shift?

He's so pissed, he can't even post ^.^

nah too busy playing my ps3. lol

but no honestly, why waste my time on that idiot. Im sorry but he is a complete moron. I said my piece, he can throw his fit all he wants. Leave the fanboy **** at the door, those are the rules he chooses not to follow. I have better things to do than talk with a kid who has insecurity issues because of Sony. :lol:

Im more upset knowing someone like you exsist. It boggles my mind why even you would want to live. Maybe your just upset cause mommy didnt pay enough attention to you as a child. Your daddy probably beat you and touched you in naughty places. You probably didnt mind the second one anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back