In Memory of the Alternate Plot- The start of Alternate Plot 2009?

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
This thread is for remembering the greatest roleplay on Wiichat and a year after it finished. It was so epic and the collaboration between different game franchises was incredible. The writers wrote as their roles and did an exceptionable job. The memories of the epic fight with Marth against Ridley on the gummi ship. That is something in roleplaying, I'd never forget. I wish we could write another Alternate Plot, now knowing it has been one year since it finished. I'm sure we could start a new one with different characters or different stories. I know it's possible and I know you all would enjoy it if we remake the Alternate Plot with the plot of 2009. There are still many possibilities we could delve into. This is my plea to start a new plot and my plea to roleplay with all of you again.

-Sorabrawl/Chris

AltPlotsig.png

Didn't you try this already? The plot is over, everything related to the plot is done with. Everyone has great memories from the plot, but its time to move on. If you want to make a new role play, go for it, but leave the plot behind so we can still save the memories.

Just please, let the memories live on and enjoy them, without feeling the need to revive the plot all the time. =/

Well I haven't posted for a month or two, but i guess I'll make my one-post return with the following mini-rant:

Again? Sorabrawl, MOVE ON. It was over a year ago. Even I, the creator of it in the first place, have gone onto a different segment of my life. I left WiiChat about two months ago, and the only reason I'm posting now is because BRizer shared a link to this thread of my Facebook Wall.

If you're honestly still trying to revive something that's done, then I honestly recommend leaving WiiChat forever, much like I'd thought I'd done. It may be tough, but I'm finding myself a happier person when I'm not dependent upon a video-game based internet forum, and I'm sure that goes for nearly anyone in the world. You don't need video games to make you happy. I could go on until I've written enough for the thesis I have to write for my English final, but I really can't be bothered.

Just remember this: When you first joined the plot, you were not warmly accepted. You came in and broke the thread's rules, and for that, I shouldn't have let you join in the first place, but I did, even if I was breaking my own rules. Throughout the plot's duration, you constantly bent rules, but I put up with you simply because it didn't seem to me like you had anything to live for. I've lost count of how many threads you've made to revive "the plot", but this one really struck it home with me: you really need a life outside of WiiChat. Yes, I am saying that you don't have a life, despite the fact that I don't even know you in person. You've given me enough evidence to back up that hypothesis thoroughly.

Damn that is harsh man. Leave him alone & stop putting him down. He just wants to make something that doesn't die in a couple of months like some of the RP's did. You guys should know that as well as I being part of the popkemon Rp & it dying like it did. So lay off.

One thing I learned in my seventeen years is when people make big problems over little things like this & say the person doesn't have a life USUALLY(Ket word there) they are have problems & don't have a life. Trust me on this I have plenty of experience on this, even Shadow*91 can mention a few of people that this is true about.

I'll say this one more time: LEAVE HIM ALONE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE IDEA YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN LIKE THAT & DON"T MAKE A NUISENCE OVER LITTLE THINGS IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD. That part is like that to help get the point across. Otherwise it would be normal. I deal with enough of this kind of BS in life so I don't likeseeing others get it.

I have issuses with this stuff for a reason. My damn Grandmother acts like this but 10x worse. Don't belive me ask Shadow*91.

Damn that is harsh man. Leave him alone & stop putting him down. He just wants to make something that doesn't die in a couple of months like some of the RP's did. You guys should know that as well as I being part of the popkemon Rp & it dying like it did. So lay off.

One thing I learned in my seventeen years is when people make big problems over little things like this & say the person doesn't have a life USUALLY(Ket word there) they are have problems & don't have a life. Trust me on this I have plenty of experience on this, even Shadow*91 can mention a few of people that this is true about.

I'll say this one more time: LEAVE HIM ALONE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE IDEA YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN LIKE THAT & DON"T MAKE A NUISENCE OVER LITTLE THINGS IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD. That part is like that to help get the point across. Otherwise it would be normal. I deal with enough of this kind of BS in life so I don't likeseeing others get it.

I have issuses with this stuff for a reason. My damn Grandmother acts like this but 10x worse. Don't belive me ask Shadow*91.

Lol if you don't know the whole story, its best not to get involved... I get your intentions...but really, its best just not to get involved unless you understand everything.

Back