An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

lulz. Welcome back Phil. How have you been? We have been worried sick about you. (terrible joke...)

Are you totally serious?! That joke was awesome!

Yeah, I'm better now. Trust me, it's been a very grueling week... Over the course of the last few days, I had all of the following:

-Virus
-Strep Throat
-Stomach Bug
-Nasty cold

...Yep. Thank god I'm healthy now...

Sounds like life was a *****... as I always say.

Welcome back, WMBQ! :D Glad to know you're finally better.

:( Well, I failed the trial. I think it was because I couldent make Nak sound insane without the constant attacking and yelling.
However, Phil was nice enough to let me still suggest things on this thread.
On another note, feel free to use Nak as an NPC character, if Phil allows it.

:( Well, I failed the trial. I think it was because I couldent make Nak sound insane without the constant attacking and yelling.
However, Phil was nice enough to let me still suggest things on this thread.
On another note, feel free to use Nak as an NPC character, if Phil allows it.

there are other ways to make a character seem insane. You needed more character devolpment, and less running around aimlessly

well i would, but i'm waiting for cj to reply to rocky, and I really don't know what to post as jet. The rebels are just kind of hanging out. I don't want to make him go off on his own, but I don't want to make a boring post that says he ran into the tower, and waiting for the others to regroup.

I might post later tonight, now i'm going to watch unc step all over villanova

Really? My money has Villanova beating them. If you havent noticed, Villanova has been giving alot of upsets lately. Do me a favor then. Plz post the score after the games over, cuz I got other stuff to do.

Really? My money has Villanova beating them. If you havent noticed, Villanova has been giving alot of upsets lately. Do me a favor then. Plz post the score after the games over, cuz I got other stuff to do.

lol sorry your about to lose your money.

OK to be perfectly honest, I haven't big ignoring the plot really, but Wiichat in general. I'll try to get back into this, just been SWAMPED with school work and college aps coming up. A lot to think about.

I'll do my best.

Games not over, and right now, Villanova is making a great comeback.

Btw, welcome back to Wiichat BRizer!

EDIT: Ugh... 83-69 UNC. Dammit...

Last edited:
Whats this? You dont have to completely ignore what I posted because I was kicked out.

Well, actually Nick, we do. If you're not an accepted RPer, it's basically like your posts don't exist... sorry dude.

Back