The Alternate Plot

OoC: went to a tourney, ok? its not like anything big happened.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"Takai, get next to me!" Takai ran right next to Kensei just as he put out a large green barrier. "Protect!" The earthquake started shaking the ground and the Protect held its place, keeping the two safe.

Once the Earthquake ended, Kensei dropped his barrier. "Kensei, lets go! We need to retreat!" Kensei stared at Takai with a furious look. "Fine." The two took off running as fast as they could towards the southern exit.

OoC: went to a tourney, ok? its not like anything big happened.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"Takai, get next to me!" Takai ran right next to Kensei just as he put out a large green barrier. "Protect!" The earthquake started shaking the ground and the Protect held its place, keeping the two safe.

Once the Earthquake ended, Kensei dropped his barrier. "Kensei, lets go! We need to retreat!" Kensei stared at Takai with a furious look. "Fine." The two took off running as fast as they could towards the southern exit.

Storm and Vladmir

dpiconani142.gif
dpiconani288.gif

Vladmir bared his teeth as he watched the two enemies flee. Its best not to pursue....We will encounter them again... I can feel it...

Vladmir spread his large wings and took off into the sky, utilizing his Agility boost to get to Sprout tower at Mach speed. He landed on the ground in front of Tyre, and let Hako and Storm off his back.

"Tyre, take the others into the Tower, I'll hold off these yahoos!" Vladmir took off and dived into the mob of rioting Pokemon with a Double-Edge attack, knocking many of them out. All the rioteers turned their attention to Vladmir and began attacking, seeing him as the onvious threat. Blood, flesh, spit, and bone were flying everywhere as Vladmir tore through each of them with sequenced attacks. His speed so great, he had priority on every hit. None could stop him.

He yelled back at Tyre, "What are you waiting for? Get to Safety!"

Siesis and Maxis
dpiconani253.gif
dpiconani447.gif

Both of them had been in the tower watching everyones battles. Maxis saw Siesis was tense and wanted to fight.
"Relax a little, everyone here is powerful. We just have to wait for them to get." Siesis knew this but didn't like not being there. They heard a Drowzee speaking to a pokemon.
"Maxis could you check if it's friend or foe? I see everyone out there." Maxis closed his eyes and sensed for the pokemon. He saw it was a Totodile and its aura would suggest it was unstable.
"It's a Totodile, no problem but seems to unstable." "He must be one of the few pokemon who have gone insane. Best not to provke him." They both noticed Vladmir was fighting the rioters by himself. They both headed to the door downstairs to wait for them.

OOC: Nak is finally noticed...sorry the post is kinda short.

IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

Nak was watching the riot outside from a window.
*Crap....I just realized that If I dont get my lake back, I will be forced to live in one of these places. I have to do something!! And...I could probably take care of it myself....no, I couldnt. I will....might need help.
He then heard some Pokemon talking. He dashed around the corner, and saw a Riolu and Grovyle. Both appeared to be waiting for something.

"HALT!! Who you, and what you do here?"

OOC: lol, Nak reminds me of Shrek. They both want their swamps back.

Last edited:
Siesis and Maxis
dpiconani253.gif
dpiconani447.gif

Siesis was surprised that the Totodile would confront them with no problem insane or not.
"I'm Siesis and this is Maxis. We are waiting for are friends to regroup in this tower. We are from the rebels toward defeating Zigaram and bring peace back to this land." Maxis was surprised that Siesis told the Totodile all that info.

"What are you doing telling him all that?"
"Letting him know we mean no harm. What's your name Totodile?" Siesis readyed himself for an attack since Insane pokemon attack without being provoked sometimes. He would make sure that it didn't get in their way.

Last edited:
IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

"My....name...is..N...Nak...." He was twitching insanely. "Yo...you...YOU! Its all your fault! It all happened because of YOU!....Dy...Dynamic Punch!" He began punching at blinding speed and ran towards Maxis.

OOC: He knows Dynamic Punch cause hes had a tutor. Sorry its so short.

Maxis and Siesis
dpiconani447.gif
dpiconani253.gif

Maxis dodged the attack with ease. "Whoa. He means bussiness." Siesis didn't want to interfer with the fight using it to see how good Maxis was.
"Maxis knock him out, then we can tie him up and talk peacefully." Maxis charged forward with Quick Attack aiming for Nak's back.

IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

Nak had missed, but the momentum made it hard to slow down. He turned his head and immediately got hit with a Quick Attack from Maxis. He would have normally survived the attack, but he had been damaged from the fight with Hariyama. He fainted.

Siesis and Maxis
dpiconani253.gif
dpiconani447.gif

Maxis was surprised that Nak went down so eaisly, then he noticed that he was injured from an earlyer fight.
"Siesis give me a couple of berries. I'm out since I gave them to Vladmir after meeting him." Siesis gave Maxis 3 Stirus Berries.
"Something tells me that Nak here will become a very loyal friend to only you Maxis."
Maxis gave Nak the berries then waited for him to wake up by meditating.

"Something tells me you may be right."

OOC: Are you giving me some kind of hint?

IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

Nak regained consciousness after a few minutes. Something tasted like....berrys.
*Ugg...what happened? Didnt...that Riolu knock me out?
He stood up, and noticed the two Pokemon were still there.

"YOU BASTARDS! Im not going to go down so easily any...." He managed to restrain himself. He turned to Maxis, who he saw meditating.

"So...ummm....who else is with you?"

Last edited:
No hint just them talking to themselves
Siesis
dpiconani253.gif

"Well it seens that your better. We have a Ryhorn, a Squrtile, a Slowpoke, a Porygon2, an Areodactly, a Vigoroth, a Charmander, Maxis, and Me. You canget names later.

OOC: Are you giving me some kind of hint?

IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

Nak regained consciousness after a few minutes. Something tasted like....berrys.
*Ugg...what happened? Didnt...that Riolu knock me out?
He stood up, and noticed the two Pokemon were still there.

"YOU BASTARDS! Im not going to go down so easily any...." He managed to restrain himself. He turned to the Riolu, who he saw meditating.

"So...ummm....who else is with you?"

Storm & Vladmir

dpiconani288.gif
dpiconani142.gif

A loud crashing noise was heard behind Maxis, Siesis, and Nak, and Vladmir came crashing through the wall of Sprout tower. He landed onto the groun face first, bleeding from his many wounds. He fought off about 100 rioting Pokemon by himself, and he was damn well tired.

He struggled to lift his head and opened his eyes and saw the Riolu.

"Maxis, how are you little buddy?" He then saw the Totodile, who gave off an Aura of insanity that even he could feel.

His adrenaline instantly kicked in and he ignored the pain, stragihtening himself and spreading his wings wide, baring his fangs with an intimidating composure.

"Who is this Cretin!" Vladmir growled at Siesis and Maxis.

IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

Nak heard Siesis answer his question, and turned to him.

"I asked that to the Riolu....Grovyle." He gave a cold stare to Siesis. "But....OK. Thats nice to.....know...he he..."

Suddenly an Areodactyl crashed through the wall, almost knocking Nak over.

"Who is this Cretin!” It yelled.

"CRETIN? You dare call me a..." He stopped. He didnt want to get KO again. "Well....Im Nak. YES. Nak is my name."
He then realized something.
*Wait a minute...didnt that Grovyle say there was an Areodactyl with them?

Last edited:
dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

The two of them had been running since the Manic was slain and they were forced to run. "How long are we gonna run Takai? I want to go back and kill them." The absol ignored his question and kept going. Suddenly he was slammed against a tree. "Listen to me damnit!"

"We'll keep running until we're sure they won't follow. Until the next cave, I say we run." As Takai got up he could see Kensei was infuriated. Some electricity was sparking around him, and the grass below him was being singed black.
"Screw this, I'm going back." Kensei turned but stopped when an Ice Beam blasted by his head. He turned back and glared at him.

"I'm the senior here so I say what goes, Kensei. We'll go the next cave to rest. Then in the morning we'll head to a terminal in the next town and ask Master for backup. If you don't like it then why don't you do something about it?" Takai had meant that as a challenge. The last time they fought, Kensei had lost in a few minutes. Both had gotten stronger but Takai was sure he was still better.

"Maybe I will, Takai."

Back