The Alternate Plot

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani125.gif

Takai & Kensei

Takai gave a quick nod to Kensei who quickly understood it's meaning. Kensei rather hated what he had to do. Master is gonna hate us... Kensei cut the electrical flow. The screen stayed on for a second longer before going blank. Both then turned to the Aerodactyl.

Takai was the first to say something, "Vladmir, was it? Why would you come here? And why wouldn't you attack us on sight?" Takia's mind was racing, This doesn't make sense. He could have killed us plus it's obvious we're not on the same side so why spare us? What does he hope to gain?

Kensei on the other hand was furious at the Aerodactyl. It was his fault the rebels weren't killed in the forest the first time. Then it was his fault that they had to risk asking Master for help. Then his fault for hanging up after someone bothered him for what will now look like a prank. Kensei wanted to straight out attack him and it was quite obvious as well.

Vladmir

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir could tell Kensei was completely irratated with him. His power quickly escalating. "Calm down there, Big Fella." Vladmir motioned at Kensei. "I mean no harm."

Vladmir then turned to Takai. "Well, I felt the energy from your friends evolution. Even you must know the Pokenection, we can all feel eachothers power. I felt Kensei's and rushed to get here before anyone else found you, and beleive me, it would not be that hard to find considering the massive amount of energy this guy let loose."

Vladmir smiled. "Second, I did not attack you because there is no need to attack you. Before, the first time I attacked you, I was hungry. Afterwords, I wanted revenge. I got that when I killed that Salamence." He smiled. "I did not attack you because I overheard your conversation."

Vladmir paused a moment. "I have a proposal. I was the one who killed the... Manic, right? I was the one who caused you greif with the rebels, right? I am basically the reason for your current predicament, right? How about, instead of running to your Master, Zigaram, hoping he will show you mercy... Persuade me. Persuade me to join you, I know you both need my power. I have innate knowledge of the rebels inner workings. You need me."

He shot them a grin. "And, in case you did not know, I never allied myself with anyone. I stuck with them only because I knew it would only be a matter of time before they ran into you two again, so I used them to get my revenge. So..." Vladmir paused, grinning again.

"Persuade me..."

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani125.gif

Takai & Kensei

Takai and Kensei exchanged glances, then both simply nodded to each other. They had an entire conversation just through a single glance. Both turned to Vladmir and at the same time said the same thing, "No."

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani125.gif

Takai & Kensei

Takai and Kensei exchanged glances, then both simply nodded to each other. They had an entire conversation just through a single glance. Both turned to Vladmir and at the same time said the same thing, "No."

Vladmir

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir frowned. "Then what do you propose we do? And please, keep your tempers down, I did not come here looking for a fight." Vladmir sat down and lowered his talons in a kind of "submissive" position.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani125.gif

Takai & Kensei

"I propose you leave." said Takai.
"And I propose you go kill yourself." said Kensei.

Both turned and began to leave. Once they were about ten feet away, Kensei grinned. Both spun around and fired on the building. Takai with a Razor Wind and Kensei with a Thunderbolt.

Vladmir never even saw it coming. While lounging after the talk with Kensei and Takai, he had tried using the vid to see where Zigaram's feed was coming from. He then heard a crackling noise, and the last thing he saw as he turned around was a flash of Blue lightning, then the building collapsed on top of him.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani125.gif

Takai & Kensei

"Heh, stupid ancient." Kensei was smug about what they did, until Takai stepped on his foot. "OW! What was that for?"

"We need to get moving. That building will probably knock him out but it won't kill him. It's to rotted and nowhere near big enough. We need to get away before it wakes up!" Takai began to run. Kensei mumbled something about his foot before following after him.

The two went running around the northern end of the ruins. Kensei knew where to go and took the lead. "The closest town is Ecturek I think. There should be a few Zigaram supporters there."

IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

The sound was getting louder. It was a strange arrangement of beeping and ringing. It was coming from the room Vladmir came from.
*Gah...its giving me a headache.
Just then, he heard a crash and turned around. Takai and Kensei were attacking the room he just left, and it caved in on Vladmir. The two than ran away.
*Serves him right. That traitor deserved it.
Although Nak hated Vladmir, something urged him to rescue him. Perhaps the noise was getting to his head. He went over to help clear the pile of rocks. They were heavier than they looked, but it only took about 8 of them to unearth Vladmirs head.

"So Vlad, look who received his death wish....get up." Nak spat some water on Vladmirs head to wake him up. He began to lift up more rocks from where he thought Vladmirs body was.

OOC: I wouldent say that little "mistake" screwed things up a lot.

Last edited:
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

Maxis was keeping track of Vladmir's aura in case somthing bad happened to him. He suddenly sensed Vladmir's aura was injured.
"Tyre Vladmir has been injured! I don't know by what but I know he is at the Ruins of Alph. We must go to help him."

Siesis
dpiconani253.gif

Siesis could hear the worry in Maxis's voice.
"I'll go check up on him. I'll be back as soon as I can." Siesis lepted out the window hit the ground and started running toward the ruins. Zigaram's minions were near so it was probaly them that did this. Damn! This might be more than I bargined for.

3 Minutes later Siesis arrived at a building that had collapsed. He saw that it was fresh.
"VLADMIR!" He went to the building and started to lift rocks and toss them aside.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani125.gif

Takai & Kensei

The two arrived in Ecturek without much trouble however something wss causing them to keep a low profile. There were multiple pokemon at the towns center burning a wooden effigy of Zigaram. Kensei was wrong, this town had no Zigaram supporters. They headed into a pokemon center where a few pokemon were being treated for getting into fights and such from the riotting party outside. A Chansey was beside itself while bandaging a Scyther's wing. "Oh, where is that useless sheriff Growlithe? I'm no supporter but the party needs to stop. Innocents are getting hurt."

Takai nodded to Kensei before walking up to speak to her. "Excuse me, miss. Do you have any vid screens I could use?"
She looked up for a moment to see who had asked before returning to the bandages. "In the corner on the other side of the lobby."

Takai looked but saw that they were public screens. A conversation with Master in a Zigaram hating town was asking for death. "Um...do you have any private screens? I need to make a rather personal call." The Chansey finished the bandaging and stared long and hard at Takai. "Hmm...well I guess it couldn't hurt. Follow me." She led them to a room in the back. There was a small vid screen in the corner. They thanked her and she returned to helping the injured.

"Okay Kensei, you keep watch while I recontact Master." Kensei took up a spot near the door which he cracked open.
"I can see if anybody comes this way. If they do I'll let you know." Takai nodded and entered in the code. Soon a Weavile appeared on screen. "Hey! What was the big idea hanging up Takai? I almost got killed for supposedly pulling a prank."

"Sorry but we got...interupted. Go get Master and this time we won't leave." The Weavile grunted and went off screen. And now we wait.

Back