Insomniacs assemble!!

No Street fighter? You cannot consider yourself versed in fighting games until you learn to grasp the importance of that game. Specifically 2.

nothnxkbai

I'd love to see anyone make a connection between competitive street fighter and competitive Brawl that goes beyond the basic fundamentals of any fighter.

Soul caliburs
2>1>>>>>>3/4>5
5 is a bit **** thanks to OMG SUPER MOVE and lack of moves
Fake wrestling is fake. Jericho tryna break a bottle "on" CM Punks head.

Behold fibreglass.
Designed to break with pressure.
Still this fued is gold.

I don't see how so many people stand Street Fighter. I find it to be a pretty bad game overall. My fighters are UMvC3, SSBs, and the Tekken games.

Speaking of, is it true they're making a Tekken Tag Tournament 2?

>Hate Street fighter
>Like button mashers

King of fighters was here.
other fighters are lame

5 is a bit **** thanks to OMG SUPER MOVE and lack of moves

Super moveS. I disagree entirely. I feel they did a good job on the meter system. It's not like you can just throw Criticals around like a bloody moron; gauge isn't exactly easy to come by unless you work specifically for it/are Nightmare next to a wall.

I'd say the balance is pretty decent too (the inner-fanboy within me cries for Ezio, though), nobody is just plain-broken, and the lower tiers aren't guaranteed to make it nowhere in tournyplay.

Its still the weakest SC game

... Eh. Can't agree or disagree with that. My dislike for SoulCal has kept me away from anything but 2. Only playing 1 in the arcade also makes any response regarding it 100% bullshit lol.

So I was sitting at lunch today with my wacky friend James. He's without a doubt the weirdest kid I'm friends with, but he's a pretty cool guy. Anyways, we were sitting on a bench near the window (the window is between the lunchroom and the hallway). Some idiot kids start tormenting me and my friend from the other side of the window (mainly my friend, but by extension me, since I was there with him). Said kids have been bugging us every day for over a week. We try to ignore them, but of course, my friend gets upset and goes out into the hallway to confront them. I told him to calm down, but he didn't.

I didn't watch what happened, but I glanced out the window to see the principle walking with James to the office. Confused, I followed them. I was told that my friend had gotten extremely angry and chased the kids down the hallway, yelling at them. Apparently he even said he would kill them. The principle apparently walked up to James, but James accidentally hit the principle's wrist. I was excused since I wasn't directly involved with the incident. I still don't know what happened to my friend after that.

See, my friend James has autism, and that's why he kinda snapped. He's usually pretty cool, although eccentric. His weirdness is the reason he's made fun of like this, and I wish it would stop. I really want to get back at these ****ing bullies somehow, but I don't know a good way to do it.

[/copypaste]

Wow, this thread has filled up a lot already. With... I don't even... what.

@Neosquid I love the system that we have where people who stand up for themselves get in trouble and people who hurt others are let off.

Back