Insomniacs assemble!!

I don't see the problem with enjoying watching MLP. We don't sit there and tell you to watch it everyday.

Sharpedo still stinks? Not surprised.

Hai guyz.

?It was bloody hot last week.
This week?
SNOW!

Seriously. What?

I don't see the problem with enjoying watching MLP. We don't sit there and tell you to watch it everyday.

I understand that some of you guys genuinely like the show, whatever, but holy ****, you don't have to let everyone know and think you're being so badass by, as you bronies put it: 'loving and tolerating the hell out of' the people who hate it.

The show was aimed at little girls. Yes, that's not something that would normally be looked well upon in adult males.

In short: Decent show, horrible fanbase.

I have never referred that. Not. Once. It's funny, but I'm never using it.

I also watch Spongebob, which isn't aimed at my age group either, as well as Fairly OddParents. They're good shows.

But I can understand the horrible fan base. I'm scared to see the Bronies of 4Chan or something like that.

I understand that some of you guys genuinely like the show, whatever, but holy ****, you don't have to let everyone know and think you're being so badass by, as you bronies put it: 'loving and tolerating the hell out of' the people who hate it.

The show was aimed at little girls. Yes, that's not something that would normally be looked well upon in adult males.

In short: Decent show, horrible fanbase.

It's funny because you're the one that usually brings up the show now.

Sharpedo still stinks? Not surprised.
Contrary to what CK will tell you, UU is pretty good. It's not a bad thing at all to be in UU. Roserade is in UU, and you like that, don't you? As well as Houndoom and Milotic.

Last edited:
Milotic is also UU.

I can't find a Pokemon to use in my challenge. Lucario would have a ton of trouble with the fighting elite four member. Suggestions?

I'd say a Pokemon with few weaknesses and a wide movepool. Sableye would be golden if it had better stats, but by itself I will admit it has trouble.

What you need is a Normal-type. Most of them only have one weakness, and they also have good movepools for the most part.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Normal

Decent speed is useful as well.

You can't get a Pokemon that has no weaknesses, unless you wanna settle for slow Pokemon. Some can learn Psychic anyway.

The problem is Marshal's Sawk: being able to do 2x damage to me because I can't kill it in one hit because of sturdy. I might just try to over level like crazy. I think a Lucario would be fun.

The thing about that is Salamence evolves late. Actually, most dragons evolve late. Drat.

Back