Insomniacs assemble!!

Find it odd that only one of your furry friends is female. I'd say a good 90% of all furries would be teenage nerd chicks.

I have no idea. [STRIKE]I can't even remember what I did yesterday so you're asking the wrong dude.[/STRIKE]

InManlierNews.png

Its Friday and we were promised to be released early. Promises from higher ups in the Army is about as dependable as Murkrow in a dark forest when youre lost. Yes, I do remember that from back when Gold/silver released.

Looks like ill be working late again. Brigade Sergeant Major doesn't like how the motor pool looks. Cleaning this place is a two day job with all the brigade working on it tops. This sucks.

Find it odd that only one of your furry friends is female. I'd say a good 90% of all furries would be teenage nerd chicks.

Yaoi fan girls............

DP for my "WTF moment of the day"

Winning a prize for random

- I still don't understand all the hate for furries, but since I've never known any who were blatant 'n open 'bout it, I s'pose I ain't supposed to... no one explain it to me pls kthnxbai
- My signature spoiler is now filled with 9001% moar win.

I disagree with one part. The fanbase is mostly fine

Lies. ... As far as I know, anywho. Ain't like I've dealt with any actual ponyfags since Wiichat's my one 'n only forum.

I can understand Nick on this. I've been a Sonic fan for the longest and that's a fan base with a horrible rep and plagued with furries.

It's ironic, really. Back when Sonic games were at their best, the Sonic fanbase wasn't awful. Now that many of the games were awful, the fanbase has been polluted with imbeciles and even furries, apparently.

I hope Pokemon isn't the next to go... Not that havin' a fanbase of mostly children isn't bad enough as is.

Where in god's name does that statistic come from? o_o That's the bloody opposite of what I'd'a thought.

Yaoi fan girls............

ugh.gif

Alright, so here's an example of BMGf staff at its lowest.

So I was on the Bulba Skype IM chat, and this guy named Gotpika gets banned from it for no apparent reason. He messages me later, saying that the mods that banned him wouldn't tell him why he was banned. He talked to like three mods about it. He's not going all noob either, he's being reasonable. Me, getting pissed off, ask on the chat why he's banned. A head admin on Bulbagarden changes the topic title to "lolno" after I ask the question, and I drop it.

That's....just ridiculous. For one, he did nothing to get banned in the first place, but they won't even tell him why? Like 5 different mods? What is this?

blehhhhhh bulbamods

If a member legitimately doesn't know what they've done wrong, it's a bloody disrespectful disservice t' simply ignore their questions. Particularly if they ain't bein' whiny bastards over it. One of a mods' most important duties is to respectfully answer the questions of their members IMO.

blehhhhhh bulbamods

If a member legitimately doesn't know what they've done wrong, it's a bloody disrespectful disservice t' simply ignore their questions. Particularly if they ain't bein' whiny bastards over it. One of a mods' most important duties is to respectfully answer the questions of their members IMO.
I know, I don't like the staff as a whole.

Back