Insomniacs assemble!!

Alright, so here's an example of BMGf staff at its lowest.So I was on the Bulba Skype IM chat, and this guy named Gotpika gets banned from it for no apparent reason. He messages me later, saying that the mods that banned him wouldn't tell him why he was banned. He talked to like three mods about it. He's not going all noob either, he's being reasonable. Me, getting pissed off, ask on the chat why he's banned. A head admin on Bulbagarden changes the topic title to "lolno" after I ask the question, and I drop it.That's....just ridiculous. For one, he did nothing to get banned in the first place, but they won't even tell him why? Like 5 different mods? What is this?
In case you haven't figured it out, I quit going there. The signature rule is bad, but they do a very spotty job of enforcing it, and that is one of the main reasons I don't like it there.

- I still don't understand all the hate for furries, but since I've never known any who were blatant 'n open 'bout it, I s'pose I ain't supposed to... no one explain it to me pls kthnxbai
They're freaks. Although, one has to admire how much more humble they are compared to their more.... louder cousins. At least they know their place. Now then, the fusion of furry/brony that we've seen is another story....

In case you haven't figured it out, I quit going there. The signature rule is bad, but they do a very spotty job of enforcing it, and that is one of the main reasons I don't like it there.
That seems like nitpicking. :I

There's other, better reasons to not go there anymore. Though I would like it if you didn't leave.

That seems like nitpicking. :I

There's other, better reasons to not go there anymore. Though I would like it if you didn't leave.

It's not the only reason. But it is up there. It shows that they don't mod fairly. Some people can get away with what they do because of luck. Or because the mods don't care what they do. You'd think that with their 100+ mods, they'd be able to mod everyone, not just a portion of the members.

I also hate that I can't say anything rude about someone, even if they deserve it. I got a warning for insulting someone who purposely tried to mess up the forum twice, and this is what they said to me when I asked about it:
"I understand that frustration, and if you had worded it such as 'I find his actions annoying', it would not have given you a warning. The user being that horrible doesn't justify others calling him a 'moron', 'idiot', or other insults."

I just think that's ridiculous.

I'd be pretty upset if I couldn't insult anyone or even jokingly use insultive terms.

Wonder how much weight I have lost today with carrying things like TVs and games machines up and down stairs?

Coming soon, a piccy of me looking like im doing the shot put with a 21" CRT TV

Eh, I ain't really that interested. It ain't like I'm a part of those stupid games of yours or nothin'. :lol:

^ If this was BMGf, that'd be infraction worthy.

In other news, SFxT is still awesome. I'm also excited for Borderlands 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (or T4)

Nah. It was alright, but I like SFxT better. My list of fighting games:

SFxT > UMvC3 > Skullgirls > SFIV

I think Skullgirls is a great game, I just haven't taken the time to really get into it. Plus, it's awkward when I'm playing and one of my parents walk in. I main Valentine, afterall.

Back