Insomniacs assemble!!

I like games with some voice overs, but not all of it voiced the most. Allows me to read at my own pace, but also allows me to know what the characters sound like.

I like games with some voice overs, but not all of it voiced the most. Allows me to read at my own pace, but also allows me to know what the characters sound like.

magikarp_second.jpg

... But only in the case that the voice acting isn't superb. If the VAs are good, I'd certainly prefer them to text at any point.

Just like Valve! :lol:

- This level of insomnia I've got right now has me concerned.
- Been up for nearly 24 hours now, and I'm not very fatigued at all...

Apparently I don't know how to count.

I'm a bit partial to Melia's "Summon Coffee!" line.

No she doesn't actually say that, but that's what it sounds like.

Ah, Valve. The way you move is a mystery. Now this is a master piece. First thing I did was mash the Gaben button for 2 minutes straight. It is also the only time I will hear him say Episode 3 as much as I want, although I have no clue where that 10,000 years in development line came from....

- Finally goin' to sleep after this cursed insomnia session, I wake up with a meager 3-4 hours of sleep due to said insomnia.
- FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

- Finally goin' to sleep after this cursed insomnia session, I wake up with a meager 3-4 hours of sleep due to said insomnia.
- FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Dude thats ass, I can hardly sleep at night myself. When I do sleep though I sleep for a god awful long time and don't tend to wake up until late.

In other words I had breakfast at 1PM today due my alarm clock running out of battery last night.

Back