Insomniacs assemble!!

Are you gonna say tea is "better" or are you gonna prove it?
@Everyone- For the next Smash Bros...can we/should we expect some appearances from characters of xenoblade, pandora's tower, last story universe?
Most of these guys would rather spend their time with mediocre and shallow RPG's such as Kingdom Hearts. They have no clue what we speak of. Truly a shame indeed.
RockerJ said:
Have you actually..... played the series? It's a military war simulator, not an arcade multiplayer game. Nothing like BF3.

I'll get 'round to those games eventually. ¬_¬

Most of these guys would rather spend their time with mediocre and shallow RPG's such as Kingdom Hearts.

I won't defend the Kingdom Hearts series as a work of art, but I sure as **** will defend to the death that it is no mediocre series. I'll defend Birth By Sleep as a fantastic game in particular.

You all will hate me for this. But I really like Square Enix and Capcom.

And yes Assassins, I know what Arma is. A lot of my friends play it A LOT. Too much if you ask me.

Last edited:
Both companies are quite likable if ya look past their issues. Squeenix turnin' Final Fantasy to **** (far as the haters say, anywho), Crapcom treatin' their fanbase like ****... Y'know, minor things like that.

I'm a Squeenix fan too, actually.

Oh. I tried it. Spent hours following people around without killing anyone and spontaneously exploding at my teams base. Almost like Day Z, it's more popular mod. But srsly, Squeenix is bad.

Back