Insomniacs assemble!!

Then he needs to get started on the Wii RPG's dammit. It'll help improve taste. I gotta rest for tonight, so the soldier will argue for me. [video=youtube;ywxhnnwC0Ek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywxhnnwC0Ek&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

If you have a savings account, could you just sign up to Paypal? Wouldn't necessary need a Credit card for that, I don't think. Not sure.

^No savings account :/

New OCG YuGiOh banlist out. Mirror Force is back at two. Just gotta wait and see if they change anything for the TCG banlist. Not likely :lol:

^ "Hey, Torrential's at two. LETS PUT MIRROR FORCE AT TWO AS WELL! =DDDDDDDDD" Trollnami needs to die. STOP RUININ MAH YUGIOHS GOD DAMNIT! Dx No, I don't ****in' care that it kind of helps stop all the metadecks that spam swarmin'. Nor have I forgiven them for puttin' Torrential at two.

- Had a nasty toothache yesterday. My dental hygiene has been quite good in the past few years, and my teeth are notoriously strong (never had a cavity). Thoroughly confused as to what caused it.
- Live has almost run out, but I've stopped givin' a **** 'bout 23rd prestige in Revelations. mehhhhhh
- Everyone's off havin' a vacation and I'm back here alone. Pure silence is lovely. ♪

Justin Bieber > Ghirahim.

Not just trying to troll, but I seriously like Bieber better

Ya clearly don't understand why Ghirahim is awesome... 'Cause he certainly is.

Then he needs to get started on the Wii RPG's dammit. It'll help improve taste.

His taste in gaming has no hope. Doom agrees with me.

I need a credit card so I can order stuff online.

Credit cards are workings of the devil, blasphemer.

butsrslycreditcardssuckwhyaretheysonecessaryinmodernlife

The new banlist is receiving positive feedback, shutting down 2 different hand loops; one before it was even released.

My gaming taste is perfectly fine. I love all kinds of games (Except for games like Skyrim and Fallout).

Magikarp, bro. Magikarp.

Unfortunately, trolls 'n haters can't bring themselves to admit their love for the 'Karp.

My gaming taste is perfectly fine. I love all kinds of games (Except for games like Skyrim and Fallout).

So you're allergic to Bethesda and its series? While they lack quality testing protocol, some games such as Cthulhu: DCotE had a great atmosphere and followed an established mythos. Although, both Skyrim and Fallout are part of the WRPG genre, so that may also be the case.

Back