Insomniacs assemble!!

Played Disgaea 4, made my mate very unhappy as my Nekomata with a crowbar can hit one million with a simple basic attack (which is something like 20x weaker then her weakest unique monster skill).

Ended up making a Succubus to mess about with, a professor and a magic knight. Magic knights are garbage, couldn't even handle herself against one RIP from a level 60 enemy and she was level 86 or something. Professors are good but they're not strong combatants, they're better for buffing allies and Succubus are good mage like monsters. They're unique skills are strong but they lack AoE (Final skill while fused is only 1-3-1).

Onlive is ending

1345117677353.jpg

Playing through Mystery Dungeon 2 again. I really love this game, but I never had the motivation to replay it. So what better encouragement then to hack in my two favorite Pokemon, Sharpedo and Sableye, as the main characters? Using an Action Replay, I made Sableye the hero and Sharpedo the partner. I named them Team Darkstrike, due to them both being Dark-types.

This should be very fun. ^_^

Haz evidence:

Snapshot_20120817.png

<3

[video=youtube;PGzghUQRVk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGzghUQRVk8&feature=related[/video]

I am entertained.

Back