Insomniacs assemble!!

RPG? Excessive looting? HUMOR?! I'm sold! owait, im never gonna pay 4 live **** you microsoft

In other butthurt news, I can't play this. It's M&B multiplayer but even better... ;_; And that's only the beta.

Borderlands 1 was on sale on steam for like 5 or 8 bucks during the summer sale. Didn't seem that interesting, 'specially with multi-platform games being terribly ported to the PC being more common nowadays.

http://www.phasemagazine.co.uk/gallery-playexpo-2012-cosplay/

Spot the Dan
cosplaygroup3-1024x639.jpg

Was an awesome weekend

Last edited:
Saw the commercial for it, which I assume was a snippet of a cinematic E3 trailer or somethin'. What's the game 'bout?
The game is about having fun. A lot of fun. Tons of fun.
With awesome loot
Completely destroy your enemies in 50 different ways
Funny and colorful characters
The only game you would want to buy DLCs for

BLands 2 is way better than the original
But I suggest playing through the first one so you can fully enjoy the second

Last edited:
It's similar to Deus Ex in the way you have a variety of choices in the way you handle different situations. You can choose to be a kill a guy or to be sneaky and such. Story seems to be lackluster, although I heard that it had some plot points strangely similar to The Last Story on Wii.

You also get the main characters hat for TF2 if you buy the game on Steam.

DLC sucks.

So the gameplay would also be comparable to Assassin's Creed wherein certain missions or objectives allow for sneakin' and stabbin' or outright open combat (though hopefully deeper)?

Back