Insomniacs assemble!!

Could always just play against people you know online

This is the exact same problem. I know nobody who plays the same games I do.

What I would do to have some people to play fighters with.

I play fighters, but dont/cant play most online.
To meany serious players about when for the most part I go random

tumblr_mciz1eOv3x1qbk573.jpg

...... this made it in. They even gave Heavy new lines for it.

Last edited:
WWE Hell in a cell is total shite so far

Back stage bit is more entertaining than the matches
Hay WWE, TNA is kicking your arse at PPV quality

Not at home, have some in the pub, including a massive two player one thats like its been taken off a arcade cab Can only use one for Sega fighting games.

And the Fatal fury/Real bout games. For the others I have a NeoGeo CD PS2 pad thats perfection.

Oh and charging based characters a stick works best

Random select = okness with all excellence with few, even if my weakest im bad at I have fun trying.

Then you get someone that mains one character, these tend to be the no fun types.
I find out more about a character like this

I think the shipping hints in BW2 are so adorable! If you're playing as the girl character (Rosa), there's a sidequest where it's implied that you and a guy named Curtis like each other, and if you're the male character (Nate), the same thing happens with Yancy. And Rosa and Yancy are just so cute so I love it. <3

....reminds me of Peatrice in Skyward Sword. Ninty seems to have gotten into main character love interests recently.

- Hurricanes! HURRICANES EVERYWHERE!

What's the advantage of getting the Black one?

[strike]http://www.ns88.com/images/patches/wpfist01.jpg[/strike]

You're racist, AND you hate Magikarp?! This is the last straw, good sir. No, a good sir you ain't. YA BANNED GTFO GO GET SPLASHED

"Plugging a harddrive in to store games"
I can see that not getting exploited in the slightest

lol good point

After forever of playing online, I've determined one thing:

Online gaming sucks.

truestory.gif

^Head to head>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Online
If someones being cheap head to head you can slap them

That, and no lag.

Pokemons-Hunter-Is-Quite-Amused.gif

i lol'd

Not at home, have some in the pub, including a massive two player one thats like its been taken off a arcade cab Can only use one for Sega fighting games.

A two-player stick? [STRIKE]Sounds kinky.[/STRIKE] Never heard'a those.

Random select = okness with all excellence with few, even if my weakest im bad at I have fun trying.

Then you get someone that mains one character, these tend to be the no fun types.
I find out more about a character like this

The day competitive and casual gamers can get along online is the day we have a single system that plays everythin'.

Back