Insomniacs assemble!!

You don't want nothin' to do with Gen 4 since back then I actually played competitively, and therefore owned you even more thoroughly than these days... ;)

You don't want nothin' to do with Gen 4 since back then I actually played competitively, and therefore owned you even more thoroughly than these days... ;)
lol, funny joke. The first part is true but the last part is just comic relief.

I didn't vote for 2 reasons:

1. I do not know enough about either party to make a good, informed decision. I'm all for electing who we want, but not for picking one or two.
2. I live in Kentucky. They day Kentucky is a blue state is the day the US becomes a dictatorship.

At how bad your win-lose ratio against me in OU is, aye. S'pose I should focus on makin' jokes not about your lack of skill though... You're the one in need of the laughs after all.

dito is a gey hore

My Monkey and bendy Bully>all

At how bad your win-lose ratio against me in OU is, aye. S'pose I should focus on makin' jokes not about your lack of skill though... You're the one in need of the laughs after all.

dito is a gey hore
OU is for power hungry chumps.

Lopunny is a transsexual.

This is a Democracy
not a dictatorship
When the people stop voting, the people give their country to tyranny

Why would anyone give up the right to help decide who runs this country?
Use what rights you have, for tomorrow you may loose it

That's not how it works. President holds very little actual power. Anyways, the people that put the person in charge are held responsible for his actions. I'd rather not deal with that.

RockerJ said:
I'm all for electing who we want, but not for picking one or two.

That's also notable.

Last edited:
And somehow the current president has given himself more power

also
we vote for the Senators and Congressmen
Also the president does have major influence over this country and that influence has been used as power

Last edited:
UU is for chumps who can't handle power.

*taunt button*

373079_326193024071445_549425242_n.jpg

Back