Insomniacs assemble!!

Ah yes, regarding religion. Religion is a belief system, everyone has one. America will not become less religious, just more hostile towards their ancestors religion.
I still say its all a load of bollocks, some with loads of bollocks, some with little bollocks, some that are full of bollocks and some with none

^The no bollocks one?

A different vocabulary does not constitute as a large one. That's just a stereotype, bro.
They did not talk with thine and thou. That is Shakespeare's era
They had the same vocabulary they just knew more words

And religion is not connected with ignorance. That would be ones own adamancy in presuming they have achieved omniscience.

I can't debate well with religion. Gotta get more info. To the library!

Better still

TO THE INTERNET!!
Theres owls and dirty pictures there

^The no bollocks one?

The all bollocks ones.

I doubt we'll get an accurate "why" 'bout that for a real long time. Though I'm no pediatrician nor psychologist, I'd think that religion as a whole might alter how the brain wires itself as a child grows in some way. As for people who convert later in life... How'd they fit into this question? A difficult variable indeed.

And religion is not connected with ignorance. That would be ones own adamancy in presuming they have achieved omniscience.

I'd say anythin' that promotes lies and faith rather than fact can be connected t' ignorance.

A god can be anything, intentional or no. Money is a god, etc. You mean monotheistic ones? I doubt you mean traditional ones, since buddhism techincally doesn't have a god.

Deity-centered religions as a whole, be it one (supernatural) god or multiple.

But I get distracted on teh internetz. :c

I need privacy to take advantage of the later....

lowl+2.jpg

I can't take a scientist's word on something he cannot prove such as in the philosophical questions: What is life? What is intelligence? How did we get here?

And what is wrong with believing the supernatral?

"Xenogears is basically a story about 'where do we come from, what are we, where are we going'."- Soraya Saga (Interview with Siliconera, 2010)

I can't take a scientist's word on something he cannot prove such as in the philosophical questions: What is life? What is intelligence? How did we get here?

And what is wrong with believing the supernatral?

[video=youtube;7DA2MKuI6fs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DA2MKuI6fs[/video]

Back