Insomniacs assemble!!

Well, my goal today was to go to the library to improve my knowledge level. Which must be done, as soon as possible...

The one time I take a cheap shot at religion, you're there t' catch it... Damnit J. :lol: Condolences if I offended ya at all.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!.avi

Back when 'Merica was even more of a racist, sexist, limited-thinking cesspool of ignorance. Christianity is still in the majority anywho, though that'l change in a few decades.

Back when the government's foundation was Christianity. Doesn't mean everyone practiced it.

I honestly think Christianity is still in the majority because not everyone thinks it's okay to not have a religion, so they just pick Christianity. I hardly see people whom actually practice their faith regularly.

Last edited:
The one time I take a cheap shot at religion, you're there t' catch it... Damnit J. :lol: Condolences if I offended ya at all.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!.avi

Back when 'Merica was even more of a racist, sexist, limited-thinking cesspool of ignorance. Christianity is still in the majority anywho, though that'l change in a few decades.
Religion is not the same as ignorance nor is it connected with ignorance
Have you read the Constitution? Many of the people back had a huge vocabulary. They dabbled in philosophy and such. I would say they are smarter than most people today.

Religion is not the same as ignorance
True
not is it connected with ignorance
Well, somebody has to be wrong, and therefore ignorant. Not every religion can be right~
Have you read the Constitution? Many of the people back had a huge vocabulary. They dabbled in philosophy and such. I would say they are smarter than most people today.
I ain't no expert, but those are the same people that supported slavery and the like. Also, the people that wrote the Constitution were a small group.

http://photos.travelblog.org/Photos/5933/23872/f/113708-Good-****-0.jpg

Well, somebody has to be wrong, and therefore ignorant.
Not true. Being wrong is not being ignorant
Not every religion can be right~
true
I ain't no expert, but those are the same people that supported slavery and the like.
Not all of them supported slavery.
Also, the people that wrote the Constitution were a small group.
True but they are probably smarter in politics than our politicians today

Politicians have always been corrupt, bro. :lol:

My left Ctrl is refusin' to work sometimes... Slightly annoyin'. /first-world problem

I honestly think Christianity is still in the majority because not everyone thinks it's okay to not have a religion, so they just pick Christianity. I hardly see people whom actually practice their faith regularly.

I figured I'd be the one sayin' that. :lol: It's quite true, people who properly practice their religion's rites in 'Merica has dropped considerably. I actually can't remember the last time I met a theist who went t' their religious meet-ups and such (i.e. Church). Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Religion is not connected with ignorance

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!.avi

Many of the people back had a huge vocabulary.

A different vocabulary does not constitute as a large one. That's just a stereotype, bro.

http://photos.travelblog.org/Photos/5933/23872/f/113708-Good-****-0.jpg

dat broken image

Funny, they succeed in making money and yet all the country they are in charge of are in the **** money wise

dat broken image

Internet Llarmas again

religions1.gif

Ah yes, regarding religion. Religion is a belief system, everyone has one. America will not become less religious, just more hostile towards their ancestors religion.

Back