Insomniacs assemble!!

"sign" no "sin"
In other news.

I hate this keyboard

Been thinking about building a new PC once my Tax Refund comes in. I am still tweaking it but this is the jist of it:

PCPartPicker part list
/ Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($108.10 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z77 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($229.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card ($395.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Thermaltake VN10001W2N ATX Full Tower Case ($199.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: OCZ ZT 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($105.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $1220.04
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-01-04 21:12 EST-0500)

Yes but I haven't built a 100% new computer since my very first build way back when (always have used recycled parts(granted I am using my same SSD and DVD and RAM but those are all less than 3 months old and the best you can buy right now)) and I always build on a budget. Now I have some extra money plus I should be getting a good chunk back from taxes and feel I deserve it. And yes, it will be a BEAST of a gaming computer.

Got my gaming PC for about $800+.

I honestly have no clue about PC specs and such, but it plays everything on max settings. Including Dolphin.

The only problem with my gaming laptop is that it overheats and shutdown
I am too lazy to find a fix for it right now but I will get it fixed

It's really powerful and has a very nice graphics card and processor
Run's TF2 at best settings with no problem

PC games, one of the realms I'll probably never venture to.

There is that chance of Touhou, though. I'd say Minecraft, but I don't have a life as it is, and I don't need anything enforcing that.

Got Monster Hunter Tri.

*Be swimmenz for mini nessies*

Then BOOM [strike]or splash?[/strike] invincible leviathan chasing me. It doesn't help that it has scary theme music....

Finally ordered the Last Story, should be here Tuesday. The same day as that Pokemon announcement! I wonder what it could be. Whatever it is, if it's big news, I'm probably gonna beat Karpy to the thread. [noparse]:p[/noparse]

On the topic of video games, been playing a lot of FF6 recently. About time it hooked me. ^_^

New plushies:

-Durant (Needed a steel type)
-Articuno
-Kricketot
-Vanilluxe, Leafeon, and Totodile if I forgot to mention it earlier (I probably did mention it)
-??? (girlfriend is surprising me)

Last edited:
HELLO EVERYONE. I AM BACK. FOR MY ANNUAL "COME BACK TO WIICHAT FOR ONE WEEK" PERIOD.

How come I wasn't nominated for any awards for the Wiichat 2012? I should've at least gotten life time achievement or something.

New plushies:

-Durant (Needed a steel type)
-Articuno
-Kricketot
-Vanilluxe, Leafeon, and Totodile if I forgot to mention it earlier (I probably did mention it)
-??? (girlfriend is surprising me)

I don't have any plushies but I just bought a Squirtle one. :3

Back