Insomniacs assemble!!

^ Because you weren't here

The only problem with my gaming laptop is that it overheats and shutdown
I am too lazy to find a fix for it right now but I will get it fixed

A gaming laptop? How does such a thing even work? I'm not a master and geek at working with comp specs but i'm pretty sure laptops have a smaller life time due to batteries and the inability to upgrade (this is the case with most laptops).

PC games, one of the realms I'll probably never venture to.

There is that chance of Touhou, though. I'd say Minecraft, but I don't have a life as it is, and I don't need anything enforcing that.

Got Monster Hunter Tri.

*Be swimmenz for mini nessies*

Then BOOM [strike]or splash?[/strike] invincible leviathan chasing me. It doesn't help that it has scary theme music....

Finally ordered the Last Story, should be here Tuesday. The same day as that Pokemon announcement! I wonder what it could be. Whatever it is, if it's big news, I'm probably gonna beat Karpy to the thread. [noparse]:p[/noparse]

On the topic of video games, been playing a lot of FF6 recently. About time it hooked me. ^_^

New plushies:

-Durant (Needed a steel type)
-Articuno
-Kricketot
-Vanilluxe, Leafeon, and Totodile if I forgot to mention it earlier (I probably did mention it)
-??? (girlfriend is surprising me)

If you don't have a PSX that still works, then at the very least some PC's can run emulators. You mustn't miss out on Xenogears.

I absolutely loved Tri, and I know exactly what moment you refer to. Wish Xenoblade never killed it.... sigh.
Are the online servers still up? Because you've never played Tri until a huge*** sandwhale bellyflop KO's your entire team on a ship. Or a Joe shows up in the middle of a hunt and pins you down and starts eating you while the other guys start spamming taunts.

FFVI hooked me during the intro, steampunk mechs(lol Takahashi) and all. It was impressive for its time.

​Touhou plushies are too expensive...

A gaming laptop? How does such a thing even work? I'm not a master and geek at working with comp specs but i'm pretty sure laptops have a smaller life time due to batteries and the inability to upgrade (this is the case with most laptops).
If you get a really good one it does not have to be upgraded for some time. Anyway mobility matters. And I don't have to pay for a good monitor and a wireless internet plugin.

If you don't have a PSX that still works, then at the very least some PC's can run emulators. You mustn't miss out on Xenogears.
I shouldn't miss out on Xenoanything.

I absolutely loved Tri, and I know exactly what moment you refer to. Wish Xenoblade never killed it.... sigh.
Are the online servers still up? Because you've never played Tri until a huge*** sandwhale bellyflop KO's your entire team on a ship. Or a Joe shows up in the middle of a hunt and pins you down and starts eating you while the other guys start spamming taunts.
I've never been much of an online man.

FFVI hooked me during the intro, steampunk mechs(lol Takahashi) and all. It was impressive for its time.
I'm still waiting for Kefka's crowning moment of awesome. (whatever it is)

​Touhou plushies are too expensive...
Gulpin plushies are too expensive ._.

jf5_0.JPG

This plush is worth it.

394933_516606571706654_268378777_n.jpg

I suffer for my games
dont know how I got this, probably something to do with shifting arcade machines

Shifting arcade cabs is bloody good exercise if hey are the size of Killer Instinct and have no wheels.
P1010889.jpeg

I can lift some cabs (not over my head yet that would be awesome)
Toobin-cabinet.jpg

The one that fell on me (ok not this machine, but it was the same type)

Back