Insomniacs assemble!!

Got mistaken for who?
FOR WHOM
GrammarNazi.png

Revenge

I sorted out cables for more consoles than most people can name over the past few days

Two of my fave arcade machines are on Ebay.

This bottle of Innis and Gunn is making me hover over "buy" and I know I will not get them up stiars
Got mistaken for who?

Didnt ask as it might ruin there moment

Used to look like HHH, then the bugger got his hair cut.

I just killed my avatar.

Can someone explain to me what happened?

EDIT: Never mind I fixed it.

Last edited:
Continuing on from our conversation in the Fire Emblem thread...

Second hand games have always been purchased long before gamestop.

The problem isn't used games (... Microsoft disagrees ._.), it's how Gamestop has specifically monopolized it. It's how you'll find a used version of a recently released game right ****in' next to it on the shelves. It's how the system they use is a shitton of garbage which takes advantage of propaganda-fed consumers. Not t' mention the fact that Gamestop wouldn't be in bloody business if they suddenly lost used games as a profitable business venture. 60%~ of their profit comes outta the gaming companies' pockets.

Name a store with good service.

Name a retailer with worse service than Gamestop.

Again, you miss the point. All stores hire their fair share of douchebags avoidable or otherwise, but Gamestop is infamous for hirin' shitty employees. Their workers probably have the same average on-the-job incompetency as your typical shithole fast food joint in NYC. A few gems in the rough here 'n there don't make a claim worth mining.

If it weren't for gamestop, I'd miss out on so many of the somewhat rare gems.

If it weren't for Gamestop's monopoly on video game retailing, you'd be able t' get these gems at a cheaper price (and in regards t' used, in better quality) in other stores that ain't utter ****. Gamestop is ****. Don't excuse said **** just because it's the only option. 'Specially when it's not the damn only option, why the hell don't you shop online? The fact that you're a PC gamer who doesn't shop online deeply confuses me.

... What're these gems, anyways? Aside from Xenoblade what else has Gamestop used 'n abused t' it's wrongful profit?

The new games I purchase are definitely not opened.

Neither were mine back when I shopped there, but there's been countless claims from both disgruntled customers and more notoriously, previously-employed Gamestop workers that sneakin' used games into a "New" box is a business practice they seriously do engage in. If a used game comes back in perfect with everythin' else in said condition, all they need to do is factory re-seal it. Voila, a "new" game.

Last edited:
The local big HMV store is closing.

CLOSING DOWN SALE!!

Reading these Judge Dredd Case files.
Hes probably the biggest badarse in comics
Name a store with good service.

<Insert name of good indie here>

Every gamestop I have been to in the past few years open every "new" game and put the disc in a sleeve behind the counter and the open case on the wall. I am NOT okay with that since there is no way to know if you are getting a new game or a used game.

Back