Insomniacs assemble!!

... If you've the money.

All I need is both Ninty's handheld 'n console, as well as one other supplementary system (which will be a PC for me, in this coming generation).

You don't have to own them. What I am trying to say is there is no need for the whole "this system is better than that system because blah blah blah". It annoys me when someone bashes the Wii because it's "terrible graphics", or the PS3 for its "bad online", or the 360 because "lul walk 360 degrees and walk away". Even if you only own one console you can still like the others.

You don't have to own them.

LIES AND DECEIT NINTY IZ MAI LIFEBLOOD capslock

I'm pretty damn sure anyone who's been on Wiichat for more than a year agrees that the whole console wars nonsense is a load'a moronic guff reserved for children and CoD players. 'Cept for me ironically, 'cause I really do ****in' hate the 360.

I've noticed Assasin talking about it.

Which means ya have heard of it... r u delcattin me right meow

So yesterday, my friends were playing Black Ops 2 on my Xbox for about 2 hours. When they finally decided they wanted to play something fun, they went and grabbed Persona 4 Arena. I was excited, because I was pretty much bored.

They go to put it in, mess up, and now there's a giant scratch in my disc, making the game unplayable.

I was so sad.

Is it weird that I order Japanese games from hong-kong because they're ususally much better than most games I can get in Australia?

Which means ya have heard of it... r u delcattin me right meow

You have to play Zero Escape. The main character talks in cat puns when anything to do with cats is mentioned.

meow.jpg

They go to put it in, mess up, and now there's a giant scratch in my disc, making the game unplayable.

The feelin's mutual bro. Friend of mine accidentally ruined my copy'a Prince of Persia the same way. I was also so very sad since I only just beat it 'n was in the middle of a second (moar completionist) playthrough...

They're replacin' it ASAP, yeah? ¬_¬

Got mistaken for someone famous today.

Signed there bit of paper "A Jobber"

Back