Insomniacs assemble!!

Urgh people making "Big Bang theory" references to me,

Yes thats how I feel when people dont get my references, except mine are from something funny

And you prefer a game completely filled with ponyfags.

Not every single game on Steam is filled with Ponyfags, especially not TF2. Not by a long shot (EU side anyway).

Calm your tits, guys.
This forum is such a drama factory. Though nobody here really seems like an emo so I guess it's not a big problem.

I'm sure forum drama is pretty much impossible to avoid.

I'm sure forum drama is pretty much impossible to avoid.
7nTnr.png

Not every single game on Steam is filled with Ponyfags, especially not TF2. Not by a long shot (EU side anyway).

Wasn't referring to every Steam game, mainly just TF2.

Ta-da!

Odd, the mods seem to have removed each items' names. Well, I'm sure you could figure out their names based on color.

Yeah, they seem to be rather present in TF2 around America and what not.

I'm off to Florida in a week, as I mentioned earlier. Though I don't look forward to court business, Florida is a fun state to go to, even if I have been there a lot. There's a slim chance I'll end up going this week, but it's unlikely.

I'm going to be spending this weekend in Indiana. I'm visiting a college and seeing how I like it.

Florida at this time would be interesting.

I spent mine in a secret location surrounded by more machines than most can name and more dupes than you will ever need (10 N64s? 30 PSXs?) sorting cables

From what I am hearing about Homestruck, something like that does not interest me. I like things that lead my mind to a conclusion and clear perspective rather than keep me guessing and trying to figure out whatever is going on. It seems that the endless maze and Deus ex Machina (the phrase and not the game) storyline of Homestruck is the source of my disinterest.

So please, clarify.

At the moment I understand almost all of the plot, and I understand what is going on for the most part. Though it may be much more confusing for others, I tend to grasp this stuff easily I think. Thus, I'm not the best person to ask about that.

It's quite complicated, and you shift from one perspective to another a lot. Also, there's time skipping. And other weird ****.

I was confused a lot at first but it got easier to understand soon.

And you prefer a game completely filled with HATS.

Well, you still didn't deny your liking towards teen angst.

Yeah, they seem to be rather present in TF2 around America and what not.

Many traders don't play TF2, they just have idle accounts for items. Make a quick buck off stoopid ppl. Said trader in my other post was also a girl, so there's that too. The pony player base has significantly died down and mostly just resort to sticking in groups for defense. Like a herd. Scotpichu might have a different case.

Well, you still didn't deny your liking towards teen angst.
I just ignore that. You say it all the time
Many traders don't play TF2, they just have idle accounts for items. Make a quick buck off stoopid ppl. Said trader in my other post was also a girl, so there's that too. The pony player base has significantly died down and mostly just resort to sticking in groups for defense. Like a herd. Scotpichu might have a different case.

Pun intended?

Back