Insomniacs assemble!!

Tis true
I have been using Xeno as a way of waiting for Awakening
But I plan to play through it... after I beat the DLCs

[12:49:41 AM] Ninfia(Aquanova): there are other Sableye rumors but you dont want to hear those
[12:52:26 AM] gallowsCalibrator: Wut
[12:53:16 AM] Ninfia(Aquanova): rumors that it is getting an evo and that Ash's might evolve like what happened with his Aipom in Diamond and Pearl

[video=youtube;X6PaLiIl6MA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6PaLiIl6MA[/video]

I'll stop ranting about my fav, but you should all know how badly I do not want a Sableye evo. That is all. Ash can have it, maybe it'll get the goblin some more recognition.

I really don't feel like going to bed.

And then Sableye got an evolution, instantly sapping away it's newly-found thunder like a Jolteon in Nimbasa Gym.

Now that I think about, the only "DLC" I ever bought was FFIV: The After Years, but that hardly counts as one. The game was just cut into parts, so you end up paying less for a full game if you so desire.

I told Neosquid this and I believe they are going to make more Gen III evos. This would make the Gen III remake on the 3DS a little more fresh with those added evos.

Yeah, I would like to see Gen III evos. I think a lot of the Pokemon could use evos (like Chimecho, Kecleon, Castform, Spinda...), and it could work well. As long as Sableye doesn't get an evo it's all good. And Sharpy.

Back