Insomniacs assemble!!

Do not want Swalot evolution. It really don't need one... that's almost as bad as sayin' Muk warrants an evolution. Almost.
Erm? Wai do you say that? It's not all that great, an evo would only improve it. It has decent bulk along with some gimmicks, and that's about it.

Somethin' doesn't warrant an evolution just because it can/"needs" to be improved upon. A Poke shouldn't get a new evolution unless it's design calls for it.

Your opinion holds no weight in this topic, Assasin.

Can't say I completely agree with that logic.

y

A shitton of low-BST Pokes could become insanely more useful with just a small BST increase, new moves, changed typing, or a different ability. Too many Pokes. What should decide which Pokes get an evolution then? Their design, 'course. Some Pokedesigns scream for an evolution. Some Pokes that could use an evolution competitively, don't need one as much aesthetically. Sableye is an example you'd argue with, were ya comin' from my side of the argument.

Your opinion holds no weight in this topic, Assasin.

y

A shitton of low-BST Pokes could become insanely more useful with just a small BST increase, new moves, changed typing, or a different ability. Too many Pokes. What should decide which Pokes get an evolution then? Their design, 'course. Some Pokedesigns scream for an evolution. Some Pokes that could use an evolution competitively, don't need one as much aesthetically. Sableye is an example you'd argue with, were ya comin' from my side of the argument.
I was thinking about it since my last post, and you're actually largely right. Not just saying that cause of Sableye. Like, I can't see Kecleon getting an evo. It just looks like it doesn't need one. Spinda is a good example for the contrary, though.

It's kinda a matter of opinion of what looks like it needs an evo, though.

Also, Drowzee totally looks like a fully evolved Pokemon.

Your opinion holds no weight in this topic, Assasin.yA shitton of low-BST Pokes could become insanely more useful with just a small BST increase, new moves, changed typing, or a different ability. Too many Pokes. What should decide which Pokes get an evolution then? Their design, 'course. Some Pokedesigns scream for an evolution. Some Pokes that could use an evolution competitively, don't need one as much aesthetically. Sableye is an example you'd argue with, were ya comin' from my side of the argument.
I can comment on my fav gen if I so choose.

Comment away.

It's kinda a matter of opinion of what looks like it needs an evo, though.

That, I cannot argue with. There're a handful'a Pokes that very much obviously need an evolution, but aye. For the most part that's definitely down t' rather indecisive opinion.

....... I've got nothing.

karpsurprise_m3doigWeQ41qhbr2so1_500_zps404ab979.jpg

Nice weather, in the games I guess? I liked the designs and especially the water types. The bugs are great. Had a soft spot for Armaldo for some reason. Flygon's cool. Uhhhhh.... ****imtiredgnight

Back