Insomniacs assemble!!

Stunfisk slippers? Do want. What has happened to me? I have noticed a significant drop in time gaming. Am I dying?
I warned you about your choices in games, brah. It's not too late. Or it might just college and stuff changing things.
It only seems to be on this website, but why is it when I'm on iOS or Android, to insert line breaks, I have to type for it? Is it just mandatory to know basic HTML?
br eh? I'll have to try that sometime. Hate seeing my posts get butchered by lack of formatting.

I warned you about your choices in games, brah. It's not too late. Or it might just college and stuff changing things.

Don't get me wrong, I still love Persona and what not. I just haven't really taken the time to play it. I'm in the middle of 3, and it's getting interesting.

Then who the heck was the guy talking about P3?

Edit: wait, that was the game with the suicide pistol summoning, right?

Yeah. I started it, but never played through it.

They summon their Personas by pointing an Evoker at their head and pulling the trigger. I like it, but it is definitely something that is a little too questionable.

So it appears Valve has REJECTED the offer to get Skullgirls hats added. Interestingly, over a thousand people backed out of their $30 pledge of support after finding this out. One thing is certain: The TF2 community knows their priorities.

306134_520023021370090_1698786978_n.jpg

Paul Bearer, the Undertakers "dad" is now dead.

Ironic?

swmame.jpg

You know how Limp Biscuits cover of "Behind blue eyes" was so bad it made you want to destroy Fred Durst.

Well thats on that scale

Back