Insomniacs assemble!!

I'm one asshurt fan. Apparently the Fairy Tail anime is ending by the end of this month which leads me to believe..HOPEFULLY that the manga continues. T__T

Edit: Well..I guess I shouldn't ***** because I'll be in a 'No Life' state playing mh3u lol

Last edited:
So this female friend of mine whom I have not spoken to in over a year messaged me on facebook asking if I would buy her a new iphone and pay for the contract for a few months since she is about to have a baby and cant afford it herself. lolwut?

So this female friend of mine whom I have not spoken to in over a year messaged me on facebook asking if I would buy her a new iphone and pay for the contract for a few months since she is about to have a baby and cant afford it herself. lolwut?
That does not sound very tact.
She could at least put some effort into it.

Are you the daddy?

Hmmm thats weird

Don't do it. I agree with MR.

Back