Insomniacs assemble!!

ScruffyKarpSecond_zps2b37f179.png

Only reason I ain't playin' the **** outta Skullgirls myself is 'cause I'm too cheap t' pay for XBLive... T'is real shame there's 'bout a 99% chance that a Wii U port'l never happen.

Wonderful, just wonderful. Internet goes out for an entire day, and I'm late for the apparent Fire Emblem bandwagon.

It's all good now, though.

Had dead internet for the past few hours myself. Prevented me from finishin' the Holiday thread's 27th article. =/ T'was late enough as is anyways... ... ...

'Least today's will be on time. /toats just jynxed it

Yep. Skullgirls is a six button fighter, t'is a right-pain in the arse t' use a controller unless you're outright used t' playin' said fighters on a pad.

Truth be told, I didn't think it'd be reasonable for donations t' reach 750,000... my 'Karp. Skullgirls is anythin' but dead yet, ****. :lol:

Ah
Even if it was ported to the WiiU, playing on the Wii U Pad might not be the best option.
But a keyboard on the other hand...
But it does have a lack of analog control besides the mouse movement.

Yep, the Gamepad ain't particularly good for rapid or timely button presses... the CCP, or that Wii U Pro-whatever controller, would work well enough though. Perhaps even better than a 360 controller considerin' the triggers are **** for fightin' games.

Competitiveness will severily lower the chances of this being a worthwile purchase.

Just don't play with "any rank" enabled and you'll stray away from most players who'd rape the casualness right outta ya.

Back