Insomniacs assemble!!

Already did
in my two meaning post

But....
Literal Meaning: Opposite of the natural world
Accepted Meaning: Anything people make or cause to happen , or disgustingly odd

The one he means is the Accepted Meaning.
Your trying to connect Supernatural with Unnatural which cannot be done because any connection lies in the literal meaning which is not the meaning he intended.

Last edited:
jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

Already didin my two meaning postBut....Literal Meaning: Opposite of the natural worldAccepted Meaning: Anything people make or cause to happen , or disgustingly oddThe one he means is the Accepted Meaning.Your trying to connect Supernatural with Unnatural which cannot be done because any connection lies in the literal meaning which is not the meaning he intended.
I don't know about your opinion on this part, but ghosts are an oddity. He's using the accepted meaning. Ergo, my point stands.

KorraObjects.png

It is you who is trying to tie the Ghosts with it. Not him.
He is simply gathering the Pokemon that have direct or indirect ties with people.

KorraObjects.png
It is you who is trying to tie the Ghosts with it. Not him.He is simply gathering the Pokemon that have direct or indirect ties with people.
Correction! It is you who has established that he meant the accepted meaning, which includes any oddities.

HOWEVER
He only intended one meaning because a word like that can mean different things.
dry-goods.jpg

Take this fail English translation.
The simplified Chinese character above can be translated as Dry or F***
I wonder which one it should be?

It's called common sense.
The word human appears in his picture in every single caption.
So, I would assume he wanted the first meaning of the accepted translation.

HOWEVERHe only intended one meaning because a word like that can mean different things.
dry-goods.jpg
Take this fail English translation.The simplified Chinese character above can be translated as Dry or F***I wonder which one it should be?It's called common sense.The word human appears in his picture in every single caption.So, I would assume he wanted the first meaning of the accepted translation.
Not only are there 2 meanings to the word, but now there seems to be 2 sub-meanings to the meaning he meant. Perhaps he meant the sub-meaning of the second main meaning rather than meaning the meaning you meant. Anywho, my logical conclusion is that the fellow combined both ghost-like entities and manmade pokemon into his grouping. He's unqualified for such a task.

2873812-HayGuysWhatsGoingOnInThisThread.jpg

Also
487631_502261549832277_1904900702_n.jpg

Legend.............

Last edited:
GokuAbandonThread_zps510e422c.gif

Not only are there 2 meanings to the word, but now there seems to be 2 sub-meanings to the meaning he meant. Perhaps he meant the sub-meaning of the second main meaning rather than meaning the meaning you meant. Anywho, my logical conclusion is that the fellow combined both ghost-like entities and manmade pokemon into his grouping. He's unqualified for such a task.
Still nope. I would not call Porygon disgustingly odd.
The only thing that fellow forgot was Kadabra

GokuAbandonThread_zps510e422c.gif
Still nope. I would not call Porygon disgustingly odd.The only thing that fellow forgot was Kadabra
It's a rumor. Furthermore, if true, voids his grouping once again but this time by stating that Pokemon = Man. Leaving us with some very fun logical fallacies.

Back