Insomniacs assemble!!

I plan on getting Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon today, but I don't know which one to download right now. I want a cartridge of at least one of the two. Which one should I download now? I'm impatient. >.<

Flip a coin' usin' DPP's coin flipper Poketch app. If you get what I'm sayin'.

Flip a Magikarp coin, you mean? >.>
It felt rushed and on top of that a musical. I don't mind the odd song but when I have to sit through about 4 or 5 that I don't particularly like I get bored. The entire episode was boring...

Oh and about the episode, everyone was flipping **** about the change made to Twilight and I just didn't give two shits about both sides.
Yeah, not the greatest episode.

I like the whole Twilight thing, myself, but I wasn't flipping out in any way. Yeesh. Why do people do this?

tumblr_me7meeVmQM1qz8x31o1_400_zps17a6d951.gif

Take a guess which sentence is sarcastic!

... Token trollin' of the night aside, coffee in the mornin' and tea at night leaves me mighty content. The best'a both worlds.

2y8dX5n.jpg
They left out Kadabra
Emerald Pokédex said:
It is rumored that a boy with psychic abilities suddenly transformed into Kadabra while he was assisting research into extrasensory powers.
Fire Red Pokédex said:
It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra.

Last edited:
Back