Insomniacs assemble!!

tumblr_mi1r1lwdKV1r745uso1_500.jpg

I was tempted to name Axew "Sam"....

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/a4/Soldier_sf12_seeking09.wav

Heh, they took the bait like the ol' worm on a hook.

Bronies, begin donating or be out-casted from your clan. That ponygame (or whatever the devil it is) depends on ya... and your wallet. Mostly the latter.

And don't forget t' advertise!

http://www.mane6.com/2013/03/m6v2.html#more

Wait, Lauren Faust is helping make "Fighting is Magic" now? With, um, new characters that....aren't from MLP? As much as I think it's cool that she's in on it, isn't the point of the game to be an MLP game...? Bleh.

The thing mentioned in the Skullgirls page is this, I guess if the Skullgirls people raise enough money they'll let these guys use the engine.

Which almost guarantees it'l be a great game, so long as it wasn't **** t' begin with. J can surely attest t' how great the Skullgirls engine is.

In other words, donatin' to Skullgirls is the same as donatin' to Mane6 so long as the "share Z engine" goal is met.

Which almost guarantees it'l be a great game, so long as it wasn't **** t' begin with. J can surely attest t' how great the Skullgirls engine is.

In other words, donatin' to Skullgirls is the same as donatin' to Mane6 so long as the "share Z engine" goal is met.

It's kind of a shame what happened to "Mane6" because they put a lot of effort in their previous project.

Anyway, Level 9 sentry tech. The Discounts be peaked and OP. Everything costs less then £700! Also at next level I get 100% turret damage and 50% magazine size for my frikin already OP Machine Pistols which hit about 71 per bullet x48.

I can't deny that this Mane6 game will be good and all (probably), but I'm a bit let down that it won't be an MLP game. And I only say "a bit" because I wasn't that interested to begin with. If I was ever hyped for Fighting is Magic, I would be crushed about this.

Stupid Hasbro and their legal bullcrap.

Stupid Hasbro and their fan hating.

fix'd

I may not give two ****s 'bout MLP, but I can certainly sympathize with any fanbase that gets their awesometacular fan game cease and desisted by the big wig imbeciles.

However, ya need t' think in the broader spectrum of things, Squido (new nickname lol?). Mane6 is clearly the kind'a game that's gonna be very open t' free-modding. If you think there won't be ponyskins post-haste and eventually, a complete rehaul t' make the game into what it was s'posed t' be in the beginnin', you're very wrong.

... Or so I'm assumin', since even all the raving 'bout Fighting is Magic reached my pony-insulting ears. If Hasbro actually killed FiM just like that, I'm disappointed by the lack of determination found in the ponyfanbase.

However, ya need t' think in the broader spectrum of things, Squido (new nickname lol?). Mane6 is clearly the kind'a game that's gonna be very open t' free-modding. If you think there won't be ponyskins post-haste and eventually, a complete rehaul t' make the game into what it was s'posed t' be in the beginnin', you're very wrong.
Thought never crossed my mind. ^^;

... Or so I'm assumin', since even all the raving 'bout Fighting is Magic reached my pony-insulting ears. If Hasbro actually killed FiM just like that, I'm disappointed by the lack of determination found in the ponyfanbase.
I'm pretty sure the fanbase will be determined enough.

If Hasbro actually killed FiM just like that, I'm disappointed by the lack of determination found in the ponyfanbase.

Surprisingly enough I wouldn't even care if FiM was killed off. With the most recent episode practically splitting the entire fan base into two and putting the writers into a hard position.

I can always count on Still Game if I need a lift which survived 6 series excluding the seasonal episodes.

Surprisingly enough I wouldn't even care if FiM was killed off. With the most recent episode practically splitting the entire fan base into two and putting the writers into a hard position.
I don't know what you mean. I don't see how the episode could do that. It was just way too rushed, is all.

I plan on getting Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon today, but I don't know which one to download right now. I want a cartridge of at least one of the two. Which one should I download now? I'm impatient. >.<

I don't know what you mean. I don't see how the episode could do that. It was just way too rushed, is all.

It felt rushed and on top of that a musical. I don't mind the odd song but when I have to sit through about 4 or 5 that I don't particularly like I get bored. The entire episode was boring...

Oh and about the episode, everyone was flipping **** about the change made to Twilight and I just didn't give two shits about both sides.

Back