Insomniacs assemble!!

Wouldn't all ghost pokemon be unnatural?

No, considerin' some Ghost-types are naturally born from the spirits of dead Pokes (... and in the case of 'mons like Cofagrigus, humans).

And that's why I'll never train a Cofagigus. It doesn't feel right...

I certainly wouldn't want t' be reborn as a Yamask...

Good question. What would qualify as supernatural in our dictionaries ain't necessarily the same in a fictional world of monsters 'n other such crazy madness.

Speaking of the supernatural, Dark Moon seems pretty good. I'm enjoying it, but it's not amazing or anything. I just unlocked the second mansion, perhaps it'll get better from here.

The problem is your defining the natural order as everything that can be completely observed and proved.
The things that we have yet to discover or too late to observe still belong to the natural world.
If we disagree about this then everything that has not been discovered yet is considered in your mind supernatural.
Before the discovery of the ratio Pi, would it have been considered supernatural?
No. Even though we might not know about it, does not mean it is supernatural.
Something like Pi has always been in existence and without such a ratio our natural world would cease to exist.

Even the things beyond our observational reach can still be considered part of the natural world.
The unknown is just the unknown. Supernatural really doesn't exist.
There will always be something that we can't prove.
To call it supernatural is hasty.

The problem is your defining the natural order as everything that can be completely observed and proved.The things that we have yet to discover or too late to observe still belong to the natural world.If we disagree about this then everything that has not been discovered yet is considered in your mind supernatural.Before the discovery of the ratio Pi, would it have been considered supernatural?No. Even though we might not know about it, does not mean it is supernatural.Something like Pi has always been in existence and without such a ratio our natural world would cease to exist.Even the things beyond our observational reach can still be considered part of the natural world.The unknown is just the unknown. Supernatural really doesn't exist.There will always be something that we can't prove.To call it supernatural is hasty.
Nope. Never said that at all. Let me explain it to you like this. What would you define as unnatural?

The Grammar Nazi does not know the origin of words.
The prefix "Un-" means opposite.
And the way you define "natural" can very and by some accounts we would be considered under the "natural order."
The opposite of the natural order does not exist.

And this is why I am not a Grammar Nazi.
I would rule you all.

The Grammar Nazi does not know the origin of words.The prefix "Un-" means opposite.And the way you define "natural" can very and by some accounts we would be considered under the "natural order."The opposite of the natural order does not exist. And this is why I am not a Grammar Nazi.I would rule you all.
You say the opposite of the natural order does not exist. This pretty much voids your post regarding unnatural pokemon.

Back