Insomniacs assemble!!

o gawd seizure

Who the hell would even add ya? Far as I know the only other Wiichatter with farcebook is squidface.

Ones from the past....................
Did once, then all unfriended at more or less the same time

CONSPIRACY!!

Sucks to be them, ive become well known IRL, everybody I have on Facebook I have either met in person or have known online for years

I only use Facebook for merging other site profiles easily. Less stuff to manage that way. Never actually use Facebook itself.

I like 4chans /vr/ board. less pricks than on the other pages
I only use Facebook for merging other site profiles easily. Less stuff to manage that way. Never actually use Facebook itself.

Its a tool, its also good for promoting things

Last edited:
CONSPIRACY!!

Sucks to be them, ive become well known IRL, everybody I have on Facebook I have either met in person or have known online for years

Same. I don't understand how people have 1000+ facebook friends. Surely you don't know that many people well enough to want them as a facebook friend.

Same. I don't understand how people have 1000+ facebook friends. Surely you don't know that many people well enough to want them as a facebook friend.
Its a popularity thing, some people friend everybody that sends a request then wonder why they are getting hacked/spammed.

My toothpick obsession is starting back up, it seems.

[strike]I'm a strange child.[/strike]

"Toothpick obsession"? As in chewin' toothpicks? Ya ain't alone on that one bro. Been doin' it myself ever since I kicked the ol' tobacco habit. That, or long grass. Preferably the latter truth be told.

Assasin mah boi, ya scared me for a second.

I like 4chan

Said nochan ever.

The average e-user is obsessed with likes, friends, kills and other such numbered things. In other words, those people with a thousand friends are what drag down the internets t' such a low standard.

y u stil insult mee in sig ;_;

Back