Insomniacs assemble!!

I oh-so hope we get a cold summer. <3 Last year wasn't so bad 'round here IIRC, 'sides that sole Sunny Day-boosted Heat Wave.

You live in a junkyard?

Well, I was interested in Scraps at one point... I really, REALLY wish J wasn't the only one who'd get all these references. ;_; Yougayhoes gets no love on Wiichat.

"Toothpick obsession"? As in chewin' toothpicks? Ya ain't alone on that one bro. Been doin' it myself ever since I kicked the ol' tobacco habit. That, or long grass. Preferably the latter truth be told.
No, as in picking my teeth with toothpicks [strike]and stabbing my gums until they bleed. <3[/strike]

So me and Missy are doing a battle comentary on a Random Battle (CC with good movesets) when MOTHERF*CKING AURUMOTH APPEARS AT THE VERY END

frontnormal-maurumoth.png

We had no idea what the hell this thing was, it was pretending to be a Kabuto (via Illusion) for the vast majority of the battle. We about lost it.

So me and Missy are doing a battle comentary on a Random Battle (CC with good movesets) when MOTHERF*CKING AURUMOTH APPEARS AT THE VERY END

frontnormal-maurumoth.png

We had no idea what the hell this thing was, it was pretending to be a Kabuto (via Illusion) for the vast majority of the battle. We about lost it.

Didn't realize Smogon finished another CAP. Neat.

... So...

WHY THE **** DOES IT LEARN CLOSE COMBAT?!

Back