Insomniacs assemble!!

Now I want an apartment. Need more money.

Depending on the area you live in and if you have a decent job, try for a house. Biggest regret is renting a condo because now it is hard to save up the money for a house due to having to pay rent. Maybe buy one and have your friends rent out any extra rooms you have to help with payment and whatnot. Really wish I went this route. Also, no drunk neighbors above you stomping around and falling over every few minutes due to being drunk.

Killer instinct is crap anyway

Stupid rental house internet. Family reunions are boring.
Depending on the area you live in and if you have a decent job, try for a house. Biggest regret is renting a condo because now it is hard to save up the money for a house due to having to pay rent. Maybe buy one and have your friends rent out any extra rooms you have to help with payment and whatnot. Really wish I went this route. Also, no drunk neighbors above you stomping around and falling over every few minutes due to being drunk.
I suppose that might be an option, but I don't wanna buy a house now and end up changing my mind about where I really want to live later.

[video=youtube;B1jY7BLQVMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jY7BLQVMc[/video]
I have stumbled into the weird part of youtube again..

Stupid rental house internet. Family reunions are boring.

I suppose that might be an option, but I don't wanna buy a house now and end up changing my mind about where I really want to live later.

Understandable. A house is a big commitment especially when you're young and might not have everything figured out yet. Just, when you rent an apartment, you are basically throwing money away because you will never own it. A house is an investment. Once you're done with payments, its YOURS.

Sorry bro, I can't hear ya over the noise caused by my 'Karphammer chiseling "Banned" into your user title.

[video=youtube;RoGxA48HQ1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RoGxA48HQ1g[/video]

Can't believe I missed this. I blame the sale.

Back