Insomniacs assemble!!

- I'm fallin' out of shape for the first time in... well, many years. This is madness. x_x
- I blame Skyrim.
- If you have a problem, just blame it on somethin' that destroys your life.

This place is crazy active.

srsly

Not online for almost 24 hours, a whole three posts while I was busy being incredibly (not) busy. Three.

Team_Fortress_2___Tea_Party_by_mistress_samwise.jpg

Very eventful weekend, so without further ado

InManlierNews.png

Friday after work took my buddy and my girlfriend out to see the Avengers movie. Pleasantly surprised at how good it was, I was afraid a crossover of that proportion would be chaos. Hulk is amazing in the movie by the way.

Saturday we went up to Seattle for the Projected Twin concert. I mostly went to see a friend of the band that was with them on their tour, Cory Williams, one of the biggest YouTube stars and an idol of mine for around three years now. Met him, got one of his famous "Epic Man Hugs" and showed him some sketches I did of his characters he has made in his videos over the years. Also met his girlfriend, Kate who too is a big time YouTube star. She gave me a hug and my girlfriend got jealous, me being super excited to see her didn't help. Anyway that was the highlight of the weekend and possibly my life, so far.

Earlier today me and my friend, inspired by meeting such big name YouTube users in person, attempted a funny skit to put on YouTube, in the middle of a local mall. The skit fell apart near the end and we left highly embarrassed for making fools of ourselves in front of several people, but we have another planned out that we are going to do a lot of planning on before we execute. Its a parody of Assassins Creed if anyone is interested ill post it here when we finish it. What we have in mind is pretty damn funny.

^ Manlier than you could possibly imagine, it seems...

AC parodies are now to be officially sponsored by Wiichat, (but not really), do want. :lol:

Back