Insomniacs assemble!!

How is acting like a fanboy manly?

Because I kept my composure. :lol:

Maybe I could have some sort of "sponsored by Wiichat" thing in the video. You know, to advertise this site, get more users coming in and all.

Today I feel like someone hit me in the head with a baseball, forced a frog down my throat, and placed a heaters all around me.
Or in short, I feel like crap.

You lot missed my breakdown yesterday.
Its all on Twitter

I blame that screw up from yesterday. Prinny didn't even post his random shiz today.

Strange, my site goes down and this one goes down

THEY ARE LINKED BY FATE!
gtfo.gif
Segata Sanshiro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V65dtKOk2Y

O
ne guy that is more awesome than me

I thought I heard something about Paper Mario 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 2 coming out in late March or early April, and they're still not out? They're the only 3DS games I care about at the moment, I wish they would come out already....

[video=youtube;lcIYDxmnKHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcIYDxmnKHY&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

Put that against all our Saturn adverts and you realise why it wasn't the best seller

Today I feel like someone hit me in the head with a baseball, forced a frog down my throat, and placed a heaters all around me.
Or in short, I feel like crap.

That sounds... terrible. o_o;

****'s wrong with you?

sanshiro throw video

Watching it again, it makes me wonder if that's where that "cool people don't look at explosions" bullshit really originated from...

Michael Bay has something to do with Ninja Turtles? That ain't right.

My favorite character from the Ninja Turtles series is probably Casey. I don't know why, either.

Fave turtles character

April (80s)

That yellow jumpsuit

I never payed any attention to the ninja turtles, but I heard that Bay is making them aliens. Isn't that, I dunno, stupid?

Back