Insomniacs assemble!!

100 page already?

Should say something epic.
so

tits_1597927i.jpg
Hur hur bluetits

Last edited:
- 100 pages of derp already. Well, 'least the thread lives up to it's predecessor.
- Curious whether or not whether anger issues have to do with the ease of being enraged, or depend on the severity of anger rather than the frequency.
- Anyone have the psychological degrees to enlighten me? :lol:

I dunno, I get angry a lot for really small reasons, I think that might classify as an anger issue. It's not that I can't handle it acceptably when it comes, but it happens way too often. ._.

Tidying up parts of the flat that really need it.
I took my Everdrives to the pub so I do other things rather than sit there playing various games on them all day.
New domain gotten (Thenightsofgaming its a WIP right now and for the games night I do) and I should have access to my old one soon
- 100 pages of derp already. Well, 'least the thread lives up to it's predecessor.
- Curious whether or not whether anger issues have to do with the ease of being enraged, or depend on the severity of anger rather than the frequency.
- Anyone have the psychological degrees to enlighten me? :lol:

Make sure you are getting a fair bit of sleep.
Find out what makes you angry.
Have something near by that calms you.
Have something hard to hit. (punching bags are ok)

Last time I really lost it was on Sunday, a day when nothing went right. (washer broke, save went on Virtual Pro wrestling, parrot was being really annoying, shoulder playing up)
That was the first time I truly lost it in months (maybe just over a year)

It takes a lot to get me really angry these days compared to a few years ago

Make sure you are getting a fair bit of sleep.
Find out what makes you angry.
Have something near by that calms you.
Have something hard to hit. (punching bags are ok)

Wasn't really askin' how to handle anger; my self control over emotion is godly as is, and when all else fails I do have a punching bag; rather, I'm very curious about the inner working of anger as an emotion and how that applies to myself.

The curiosity sparked in that I'm suspicious of myself having an anger issue. It isn't something I can't handle, and it's rare beyond even being annually for me to get ridiculously pissed off, but the incredibly uncommon moment I do get angry, it's what I view as the sort of unbridled fury you might compare to a nutjob who has serious anger issues.

But I ain't sure if it's a valid psychological problem as other anger issues might be considered because it's so rare of an occurrence for me. Being that I can't see my rage from another point of view, I can't really distinguish whether this ridiculous anger was warranted, or if it's an emotional problem.

... In short, I'm simply curious as to what defines an anger issue (psychologically, and physiologically if that applies to anger issues), and if I apply to those definitions.

----------------This spot is reserved for Mr. MR to post something awesome later on page 100----------------
I am probably just going to leave it like this :p

Magikarp Sucks :p

... In short, I'm simply curious as to what defines an anger issue (psychologically, and physiologically if that applies to anger issues), and if I apply to those definitions.
To wordy for this time of night
Anger issues tend to be labelled on some one that is angry a lot of the time..

Simple stuff. An anger issue would be any force that causes anger. Don't get winded up over that psychological bogus. If you perceive that you have more frequent anger issues than the rest of the lot, then you just answered your own question.

So what did cause you to pop CK?

Nothin' I wanna mention. :p

If you perceive that you have more frequent

... And that's where my curiosity comes in. I highly doubt that frequency of anger has everything to do with having some sort of emotional instability towards anger. I'd think that it's more complicated than that. If that's all it had to do with, then it'd be pretty obvious I'm not anger-prone.

But since I don't have any real knowledge on the subject, I'm not sure if there is more to it than frequency. Apparently no one else is either.

Of course frequnecy isn't the only factor in determining anger. If you've got any logic in ya, you should be able to find the root cause of that anger outburst. Many times, like in mine, it is subconsiously located within oneself. You claimed you have self control, yet you couldn't keep from popping. That may also be a factor. Stage theory, if memory is correct.

^ That ain't what I'm askin'.

... what defines an anger issue (psychologically, and physiologically if that applies to anger issues), and do I apply to those definitions.

InManlierNews.png

Being a dirty thief isn't that manly, actually...

- Wolfenstein is still ****in' awesome.

That "In Manlier News" banner I made was actually intended for use....well, in a signature. It's funny how people use it in threads like this. Well, at least for me. xD

Back