Insomniacs assemble!!

Again, my questions aren't really revolving around me so much as anger; or rather, rage; as an emotion itself. I know well why I explode. I'm curious what the inner workings behind all that in psychology is.Speaking of, there's probably a term for the scientific study of emotion, yeah? Anyone got a clue what it is? That'd be a good starting point for me to dig into Google and start figurin' all this junk out myself.
I referred to that in the post mentioning the sub con. Stage theory also explains it. I'm posting from a phone so I can't really explain as well as I'd want to.

^ I don't even have the patience to post once without a keyboard, so... Quite understandable. :lol:

^might as well get a degree

The inner workings of the mind have been something I've been very interested in for many a year, so yeah. If for some ungodly manage I manage to work my way into a college, damn right I'll be goin' into some psychology courses.

Sentics, apparently.

... No, that's definitely somethin' else. >_>;

Don't get into psychology. Unless you want to take the chance to become the next Freud, it's a waste of valuable time. Make it a spare subject if you have interest.

Last edited:
If I end up in college, that's precisely what I intend. I have no intention of pursuing any sort of psychology-related careers, and it'd be solely for my own interests.

Even then, all I learned was fancy names for what I already knew (summed up in the previous couple posts). You might, however, learn a thing or two.

If I end up in college, that's precisely what I intend. I have no intention of pursuing any sort of psychology-related careers, and it'd be solely for my own interests.
Second.jpg

I find studies of the subconscious as an intriguing topic.
After all, we don't realize how often it affects our actions

Doesn't exactly make sense when your being forced to know about it their way when the purpose is recognition of the mind's unknown.

Back